We are all about IT management - Our products allow admins to push software to all their computers as well as organize their computers into groups that make sense to them. We work a 4 day week (36 hours per week)
We are all about IT management - Our products allow admins to push software to all their computers as well as organize their computers into groups that make sense to them. Our goal is to make the lives of system administrators easier – and makes them look good.
We have been recognized as one of “Utah's Best Places to Work,” by Utah Business Magazine. We promote a healthy work-life balance above all and offer a wide range of benefits:
- 4 Day Work Week! 36 hours per week
- Remote friendly: Work from our office in Utah or remotely in the USA
- 100% Medical Coverage for your whole family
- Short & Long Term Disability, Life and AD&D Insurance
- 401K Program - we match 100% of the first 6% of your employee deferrals
- Flexible Time Off Policy (FTO)
- Daily Catered Lunches
- Unlimited Snack Room - Yes, it’s full of HEALTHY snacks, too
- All Hands-on Deck Breaks, “Whiskey Time” - Just because.
- Standing Desks/Walking Treadmills
- On-Site Fitness Center
- Virtual Zoom Workouts and Yoga Sessions
- Relaxation Room
- Company-supported education, training, and the occasional conference trip
We are a team of 75+ software developers, product managers, DevOps, marketing & sales folks based in the heart of downtown Salt Lake City. Before COVID we mostly worked from our office in Utah, but now we are open to remote working from across the USA.
We allowed a documentary crew to explore a typical day in our office, here's what happened
- Honesty: We are honest, even when it’s embarrassing
- Ownership: We own ownership
- Collaboration: We embrace collaboration & tear down silos
- Improvement: We’re always learning & improving