Luscii is the leading digital healthcare platform for monitoring your patients remotely.
Who we are
We are revolutionizing the way healthcare is delivered. Doctors and nurses use our platform to monitor patients remotely.
Started in Amsterdam, our team is now active in seven countries. We believe digital transformation in healthcare will happen in an ecosystem of easy to use health apps that integrate seamlessly, providing the best experience to patients and professionals.
At Luscii, we crafted our operating values using inputs from our team, the special forces, as well as learnings from our past. We wanted them to encompass not just how we currently act, think, and work together, but also to demonstrate where we are headed as a company.
- Working together: The clarity of roles, together with the authority and expectation to leave as many decisions as possible to the individual, make our organisation extremely efficient.
- Flow: a constant focus on the task, with all energy channelled towards achieving the end goal.
- Simplicity: avoid being the cause of unnecessary complications at all costs.
- Trust: This trust in each other acts as the oil in the machine.
- Adaptability: By adopting Holacracy, Agile and Kanban, we are extremely flexible in the way we develop our products
Our close-knit, international team consists of around 60 people and 18 nationalities. With a mix mainly of developers and people with a medical background.
We follow an organisational form without hierarchy, known as Holacracy, and every employee enjoys a four-day working week. Everyone has freedom and responsibilities within their own role. This makes us agile and happy. We even wrote a book about it, GREEN ON. Who knows, maybe you'll be next to join us at Luscii!
Our working day
On average, you are expected to work 8 hours a day for 4 days. On a normal Dutch working day, this means being at the office for 8.5 hours as the lunch break is not included in your working hours.
There might be days where you work a few extra hours or a bit less hours. We leave it up to you to compensate and get to an 8-hour average yourself. We will not be registering over time. Within the day you are free to divide the hours the way you see fit and what works for your direct colleagues.
Our benefits and perks
- 4 day work week (32hrs)
- The chance to be part of a rapidly growing scale up and the next success story
- A knowledgeable, high achieving, experienced and fun team with people from all different nationalities
- We have flexible working hours, I mean... who doesn’t like to work whenever they are most productive
- We work completely remotely, but you can organize your own flexible workspace if you want
- We will provide you with the hardware you need to be as effective as possible
- Great staff parties and monthly assemblii's - a very important part of team building
- Become part of a stock option plan as soon as you get a fixed contract
For more information, check out our employee handbook