Faster Deposits. Smooth Payouts. A Better User Experience.
Who we are
GBL is a software development agency based in Kitchener, Ontario with a reputation for innovative design and cutting edge industry-leading development. Our roster of signature projects includes work in blockchain payment processing, and Bitcoin game development.
We also operate the brand GBL Pay (www.gblpay.io) which focuses on payment switch technology, merging the world of bitcoin and traditional Fiat payments.
What we do
Since 2014, we've helped the iGaming industry capitalize on the rapidly growing digital currency market. We recognized the need to help operators improve their payment efficiency and also lower the overall time and cost of processing a transaction through the use of Bitcoin.
In parallel, we created a white labeled iGaming software platform that tightly integrated into our Bitcoin processing engine. By improving the overall deposit and withdrawal flow, our goal was to create the ultimate end-to-end player experience.
We have since expanded our offering by creating a next generation modular iGaming platform that integrates easily with other content providers. We also developed our own in-house games, and expanded our payment engine to accept Fiat currency.
Although times have changed, our goal has remained consistent - harnessing the power of Bitcoin as a way to improve the overall experience.
Working at GBL
We believe that work and life should balance perfectly because we know that productivity and happiness are related. This is one of the most important aspects of working at GBL.
- Positive culture: Encouragement, growth, inspiration are some of the words that define what our culture is like.
- Challenging work: The dynamic nature of our business constantly requires "out of the box" thinking.
- Professional Growth: The latest tools, training and methods are available for all employees. How we work is just as important as projects we are working on.
- Innovative technology: Blockchain, Cryptocurrency and iGaming are some of the technologies we work with - need we say more.
- 4 day work week (32hrs) for 100% salary
- Competitive salaries
- Remote working
- Flexible working
- Healthcare + dentalcare
- Team events
- Catered lunches for company events
- Learning and development - we focus on the growth of the team
- Weekly virtual social events
- Quarterly offsites