Sensat translates the real world into digital twins, to help physical industries analyse their built environment. In March 2022 we began a 4 day work week pilot (32hrs) for no loss of pay
Who we are
We are a leading digital twin technology company. We collect and deliver infrastructure data in our visualisation platform, translating the real world into a digital version, to help physical industries analyse and understand their built environments and make smarter decisions.
38% of the world's carbon emissions come from construction. Our mission is to change that.
Now your whole team can access an infrastructure site 24/7 from any device to plan projects, monitor progress, take measurements,inspect details and manage maintenance, so you can make important decisions fast, without arranging another visit out to the site.
Our solutions are being used by leading infrastructure companies, such as Aecom, Connect Plus, Heathrow, Kier, Morgan Sindall, Network Rail and WSP. We have raised over $25m in venture from some of the world’s leading investors.
Sensat’s mission is to automate the way civil infrastructure is planned, built and managed with the aim of reducing costs by 5x, opening access to fundamental infrastructure to billions more people and ending devastating environmental practices.
Our visualisation platform puts the data of the physical world at your fingertips, improving the decisions we make and reducing the damage caused to the environment.
Our values create a framework for what is expected and how to behave. It guides decision-making when there is no specific precedent or guidance; it provides us with a 'North Star' for success. It's what makes us, us.
- Purpose: Life is short, do things that matter.
- Self Awareness: We are self-aware and reflective, we seek to understand others and the context of the world around us.
- Win together: We are in this together. We believe in Mission, Team, Self. Our individual success is interdependent on our team's success.
- Customer impact: We go above and beyond to delight our customers. Our success is intrinsically tied to the success of our customers.
- Transparency: We are open, candid and transparent with our customers, partners and colleagues.
- Grit: We embrace the journey, we remain positive, especially when it’s difficult. We set ambitious goals and strive to hit them
Life at Sensat
We're looking for people that want more than "just a job" who care about what they do and the people they do it with. We offer an environment that creates the conditions for you to grow, learn and succeed.
In the last 6 months, we’ve been to the theatre, racing around the tracks go-karting, had movie nights, watched the London Symphony Orchestra, had virtual horse racing and murder mystery... and not forgetting SenFest!
Our team and business leaders come from some of the world's most respected technology and construction businesses. By working at Sensat you can expect:
- Four-day working week
- An exceptional place to work, with great colleagues and interesting challenges
- 22 days of holiday per year (not including bank holidays)
- Work from Anywhere
- The tools to do your role (laptop etc)
- £500 per year personal training budget
- Bespoke training and development opportunities
- Regular in-person social activities
- Mental health support through Spill or enhanced family Leave for those welcoming a new arrival
- Cycle to work scheme, pension plans, season ticket loans and much more