Low-fidelity wireframing tool for founders, PMs, developers, students, and senior UX professionals. :) We make work fun!.
Who we are
We are the undisputed leader in the UI wireframing market. Companies that care about usability use Balsamiq Wireframes.
Since we started in 2008, our mission is to help people create software and websites that are easier to use.
We do this by:
- Building the market-leading low-fidelity wireframing tool.
- Teaching UI design, mostly to non-designers.
- Building a long-lasting company.
We like to compete on usability and customer service.
Balsamiq Wireframes is a rapid low-fidelity UI wireframing tool that reproduces the experience of sketching on a notepad or whiteboard, but using a computer.
It really forces you to focus on structure and content, avoiding lengthy discussions about colors and details that should come later in the process.
Wireframes is FAST: you will generate more ideas, so you can throw out the bad ones and discover the best solutions.
Working at Balsamiq
Balsamiq has been a remote-first, geographically distributed, flattish company since long before those concepts became mainstream.
With people in the USA and Europe, we can provide top-notch customer service, and take advantage of a diverse and global culture.
We're optimized for working from home but we also built ourselves a non-office office which we call "The Nest".
We work hard to be the kind of company we are. These are the values we use to make decisions, day after day.
- We're good people and we care
- Give (and earn) trust & respect
- Be a great teammate
- Be so good they can't ignore you
- Aim for longevity
- Always be kaizening
We’re a small company, so you will have a large impact. Plus, you won’t find a better life/work balance anywhere.
- We are open to a 4 day work week (32hrs for 80% salary)
- Our full time jobs are 35 hours over 5 days
- 100% remote working
- Flexible working hours
- Quarterly profit-sharing bonuses
- 100% healthcare insurance for you and your family
- Minimum vacation policy of at least 20 days a year plus localized holidays.
- Option to use some work hours for exercise, professional development, and volunteering.
- Home office equipment and Internet reimbursements.
- Personal budgets for professional development, co-working spaces, office supplies, and get-togethers with colleagues.