Helping drive the EdTech sector forward through innovation and creativity. Supporting our team with a 4 day work week.
Who we are
Wonde is an innovative, fast-growing, Ed-tech scale-up based in Newmarket, Cambridgeshire. We work with over 24,000 schools internationally and support the delivery of new technologies within the education sector to help improve students' lives.
We do this by bridging the gap between third party applications (apps) and schools with our API platform. The platform allows Wonde to extract data from a school, store it in the cloud and then provide third party applications access.
We’re committed to changing students' lives and want your help to continue driving the ed-tech sector forward.
Wonde is much more than just a place to work. It’s a place to grow, innovate, excel and learn.
- Work-life balance
- We give back
- We value our employees
- We protect you
- We build a culture of conservation
- We are a team
At Wonde we don’t do benefits for the sake of it. Our aim is to elevate each employee through a number of initiatives, allowing everyone to do their best work no matter their background or circumstances. These benefits are summarised below:
- 🏖 4 day working week
- 🏡 Flexible working schedule/work from home opportunities
- 💪 Onsite gym and well-being (quiet room) facilities
- ☀️ Buying and selling holiday scheme (unlimited)
- 📈 Additional holiday for length of service
- ✋ Annual allowance for volunteering days
- 🍔 Monthly lunch club (on us) -🧘♀️ Comprehensive wellness programmes (think meditation retreats and continuous access to wellbeing apps/initiatives)
- 👶 Enhanced maternity, paternity and adoption benefits -⚡️ Electric car scheme
- 🚴♀️ Cycle to Work Scheme
- 👁 Eye examination scheme
- 💼 Financial contribution to the set up of work from home environments
- 👩💻 Use of new and leading technology in the form of apple products
- 😊 Frequent company funded social events
- 🎄 Office closure between Christmas & New Year
- 🎓 Access to continuous learning and development opportunities
- 🤝 Comprehensive employee referral scheme
- 👕 Casual Dress Code
In addition to the above you’ll have access to our ‘take your pick’ benefits scheme which is tailored specifically to you once you have successfully passed your probation period. You can choose between:
- 🏥 Private healthcare
- 💵 Enhanced pension payments
- 🛍 Shopping vouchers