Build competitive advantage by engaging your audiences and communities. We are open to a 4 day week for 80% salary
What we do
Our technology, training and consulting help newsrooms and other organizations engage their audience and community.
We integrate engagement consulting and technology into our clients’ systems, culture and workflows to drive revenue and results.
We've learned that listening leads to stronger relationships, deeper engagement, better decisions, and enables individuals to make an outsized positive impact in the world.
Who we are
Hearken means to listen.
We founded our company on the recognition that curiosity and listening are the basis of innovation and better business.
Unlike many companies that create technology, we are not venture-capital funded. Our startup capital came from angel investors and strategic investors who care about our mission and impact in the world.
We subsist through revenue from our customers and creating valuable programs that attract philanthropic support. We consider ourselves a “zebra company” one that prioritizes purpose over profit, collaboration over competition, and believe mission and money can align.
- Our mission: Hearken helps organizations embed listening into their growth and operations to build more resilient companies and communities.
- Our vision: Listening leads to stronger relationships, deeper engagement, better decisions, and enables individuals to make an outsized positive impact in the world.
- Our values: Every individual is worthy of being heard. Truth is found in listening to an individual’s story. We look to creative the conditions for: Care and compassion, Service and teamwork, Growth and fulfillment.
- Open to a 4 day work week (80% salary)
- Remote working opportunities
- Flexible working hours
- Women-founded, women-owned and women-majority company.
- Much more