Our mission: Enable a vibrant environment for growing New Zealand’s natural and complementary health products sector.
Our mission is to make mindful, healthy choices easier, and our vision is to have a lasting, positive impact on people and planet. As an ethical employer we put the wellbeing of our team first – many of who work a 4-day or flexible week.
Who we are
HealthPost is home to over 6,000 natural wellness products, including healthy foods, supplements, beauty, body and eco-living essentials. With no toxic ingredients – just clean, ethical and mindful products that make a healthy difference. To you, your family, your skin, your home and our planet.
Ever since we began delivering natural wellness products in 1988, caring for people and planet has been second nature here at HealthPost. As a B Corp Certified, zero carbon, family-owned business, we’re deeply committed to having a lasting, positive impact on the wellbeing of people and our environment through the HealthPost Nature Trust and other community projects.
We’re a passionate bunch and always on the lookout for like-minded superstars to join us.
Just some of the benefits of working with us!
- Be part of a tight-knit, collaborative and experienced team.
- B Corp, ethical and values-based organisation
- Flexible working
- Central location with carparking (and we carbon offset our staff commute emissions!)
- Staff discounts, birthday leave, social events, and volunteering opportunities
- Contribute to our vision of having an enduring impact on the wellbeing of people and the planet.
- Hardship fund
- Mental health support
- Home office contributions