Coffee Meets Bagel
The dating app for real relationships.
What we do
We create meaningful connections that spark hearts and inspire people to share themselves authentically and enthusiastically.
91% of our daters are looking for a serious relationship. We've made over 150 million matches and counting.
Who we are
Coffee Meets Bagel is a women-founded, women-led organization created to give everyone a chance at love.
The sense of belonging and connectedness we get from relationships not only helps us survive, but thrive, and we’re working to make it a little easier for people to find that.
We’re inspired by the stories we hear from employees, friends, and family who have used CMB to transform their lives, and you too can make a difference by joining us!
We believe work should empower us to achieve our personal goals and dreams. This means investing in our team members’ personal growth both in and outside of work—as well as creating a free and flexible work environment that supports individual needs. How do we make this happen? By inviting people who believe in our mission and demonstrate our values to join us.
- Accountability: We strive to do what we say, both for each other and the community we serve.
- Continuous Learning: We question, take risks, experiment, and reflect so we can continue to innovate and grow.
- Collaboration: We celebrate each other not only for the work we do, but who we are. We’re always open to hearing each other’s unique perspectives.
- Courageous Candor: We create space for providing honest feedback, setting clear boundaries, and leaning into difficult conversations.
- Ownership: We drive the changes we want to see through proactiveness, resourcefulness, and persistence.
- 4 day work week (32hrs)
- Competitive compensation including equity
- Flexible work environment (location & hours)
- Flexible PTO and sick leave (suggested minimum – 15 days)
- 100% coverage on health, dental, and vision
- Long and short term disability insurance
- Retirement savings matching
- Yearly education & Quarterly wellness stipend
- Generous parental leave (10 weeks for birth parent and 8 weeks for non-birth parent)
- Company organized social events, off-sites & retreats