The UK’s first bank built for mobile, that’s taking on the establishment. Mobile only, customer first. From 1st November 2021, we began a trial of a four-day working week (34 hours), with no impact on salary
Founded in 2014 as the UK’s first app-based bank, we’ve grown to over 400 people, based in the North of England, all focused on building the bank our customers would want us to be.
Our 4 day week
Life has changed a lot, and we’ve decided to re-examine how we work while maintaining our award-winning services and experience for all of our customers.
We’re excited to announce that, starting from 1st November, we began a trial of a four-day working week. We’ll be testing our work practices over the next few months, as well as continually evaluating our new ways of working into 2022.
Our team will be working a shortened 34-hour week over four days, with no impact on their salary. This is optional, and anyone can choose to opt out and continue to work a five-day week if they wish. We believe this will bring great benefit to our business, our people and, ultimately, our customers. As the largest company to introduce a four-day week for everyone, and one of the first to make this move, we’re determined to make this a success and challenge traditional and antiquated working practices.
- Flexible and remote working
- Annual Share Option – performance related
- Incredibly generous company pension scheme (maximum of 13% of Atom input – candidate can put in more)
- ‘All About Me’ fund: £200 per year to spend on personal development
- 25 days holiday + 8 statutory days (rising by half a day with every year in the company)
- Private Medical Insurance for you and full family
- Health Cash Plan – expenses paid on Optical/Dental/other appointments/treatments
- Life Insurance – 4 times annual salary
- Critical illness cover – 1 x lump sum annual salary
- Cycle to work Scheme
- Continuous development – professional qualifications
- Challenging and exciting working environment
- Remote working options