Only considering candidates who are eligible to work in the USA ⚠️
Work a four-day week from anywhere for a company where people truly believe in what they’re doing! Wonderlic is focused on leading the way in fair, predictive science to create a world where everyone has their best job, and that starts with you! Wonderlic has always championed progressive, sustainable approaches to building a culture that allows people to do their best work while living their best lives. Here are some of the ways we do that:
- Fully remote – work from anywhere in the United States
- Four-day (32-hour) work week
- 21 days of PTO plus a paid company shutdown from 12/26 to 12/31
- True work/life balance and flexible work arrangements – we work with you to meet your needs, and we continue to evolve our company-wide approaches to flexible work
- Internet stipend
- Competitive compensation and benefits
- 12 weeks of paid parental and primary caregiver leave
- Medical, dental, vision, FSA, and HRA
- Short- and long-term disability, life, and AD&D insurance
- Pet insurance
At Wonderlic, we're at the forefront of redefining talent acquisition and employee development. Powered by our science-based assessment background, we're innovating the way modern pre-employment screening is embraced by the recruiting sector with Wonderlic Select. By integrating I-O psychology, machine learning, and artificial intelligence, we ensure that candidates find their best jobs. We pride ourselves on delivering the industry's most trusted, scientifically validated assessments. Our tools are designed for discerning HR teams that aim to pinpoint top-tier applicants and precisely predict their potential for on-the-job success.
But our innovation doesn't stop there.
We've recently launched our groundbreaking science-based employee development product, Wonderlic Develop. This advanced solution taps into profound insights, fostering unparalleled self-awareness among employees. It's more than just a tool; it's a pathway for individuals to unearth and utilize their distinct strengths, identifying areas ripe for growth. Our unwavering commitment to research and innovation stands as a testament to our vision: revolutionizing how businesses optimize talent, ensuring every employee doesn't just fit, but flourishes in their role.
Choose Wonderlic, and you're choosing a legacy of excellence paired with a keen eye on the future of HR innovations. Be part of our journey; help us reshape the HR landscape.
Join us as a Strategic Customer Success Manager at Wonderlic, where your skills will play a crucial role in meeting our dynamic client needs through our products, Wonderlic Select and Wonderlic Develop. Your main goal will be twofold: make sure our clients get the best value from our offerings, and smartly weave this into a revenue-focused strategy through renewals, cross-selling, and upselling. Your sharp sales and negotiation skills will be key to maintaining healthy and consistent revenue growth. Your talent in managing a large portfolio of accounts and building strong customer relationships will be vital. We're looking for someone who can make complex situations simple, guiding our customers, aligning our products with their strategies, and creating lasting, beneficial relationships. Let's work together to build pathways where our customers and products both flourish, driving mutual success and innovation!
- Results Orientation
- Client Focus
- Product and Technical Knowledge
- Account Management
- Embracing Diversity
- Account Planning
- Talent Assessment Market, Industry, and Competitive Knowledge
- Holistic Mindset
- Entrepreneurial Mindset
- Achieve individual and team retention and expansion goals through the use of customer-focused engagement strategies.
- Be the primary point of contact for customers and represent the voice of the customer to internal teams.
- Build strong client relationships and engage in business discussions to grow accounts organically and win renewals.
- Introduce new products and features to customers to deepen customer engagement and ensure continued value realization.
- Actively monitor and manage relationships by fully understanding client goals, objectives, and the status of the client’s business.
- Leverage customer health monitoring tools to identify potential issues, and work with your customers to implement strategies for product success.
- Identify blockers and barriers to customer adoption, creating feedback loops between the customer and product teams.
- Conduct monthly and quarterly strategic business reviews with all customers and oversee the development of action plans to address any issues.
- Maintain strong knowledge of new and existing product offerings, as well as industry trends, new developments, and current competitive conditions within the marketplace.
- Analyze trends based on predictions of customer preferences.
- Participate in the development of retention and expansion forecasts based on known customer preferences and behaviors.
- Act as a customer advocate within the company and streamline the customer experience to prevent turnover.
Qualifications and Experience
- 3+ years of experience in SaaS Customer Success
- 2+ years of experience in SaaS subscription sales
- Demonstrated expertise in securing renewals
- Demonstrated expertise in expansion and cross-sales to existing customers
- Employee Development sales or customer relationship management preferred
OTE $110,000-$140,000 split between base and variable compensation
Wonderlic is proud to be an equal employment opportunity/affirmative action employer. Here, diversity is valued and celebrated, and this is what makes us such a successful team. Wonderlic does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, parental status, military/veteran status, or any other factor protected by law. In addition, we will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, perform essential job functions, and receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please get in touch with us at [email protected] to request an accommodation.
The California Consumer Privacy Act (“CCPA”), as amended by the California Privacy Rights Act (“CPRA”), applies to employees and applicants residing in California. Under these statutes and the related regulations, employees and applicants may request that we disclose to them the personal information collected about them and/or request that this information be deleted or corrected. Employees and applicants also may direct us not to share their personal information, and each employee or applicant has the right to limit the use of sensitive personal information. Employees and applicants have the right to access personal information and to know what personal information is shared and to whom. We do not sell the personal information of employees and applicants. To exercise any of these rights, please email [email protected].