Sales Development Representative
Culture is one of the most powerful concepts in the world. Nailted is a web-based product that will help you improve your employee engagement and create an awesome culture. We get together because we love to create digital products, and what better than create a product that will make us even closer.
Only considering candidates who are eligible to work in Europe ⚠️
Culture is one of the most powerful concepts in the world. A common belief can move entire countries and that’s why the most successful companies in the world are investing a lot in their own cultures.
Nailted is a tech company based in Madrid and our mission is to help organizations cultivate a culture in which everyone is truly aligned. We believe technology can change habits, and with our web-based solution, we can modify a company’s culture for the better by setting up the proper feedback workflows enabling both people and companies, to better understand each other.
If you like to change the way companies are operating, come and join us!
About the role
Nailted is on the hunt for an exceptional team member to supercharge our sales operations and spearhead our expansion into international markets. We are seeking a highly skilled and driven individual with a proven track record in SaaS sales. Our ideal candidate possesses 2-3 years of experience in similar roles and thrives in a fast-paced startup environment.
The main goal of the Sales Development Representative role is to qualify leads and turn them into Opportunities. It will require confidence in managing customer relationships, perseverance, negotiation skills, and strategic prioritization. We’re looking for a very hands-on role.
- Prospect Outreach: Initiate contact with potential customers through various channels, such as cold calling, email campaigns, and social media, to generate interest and establish communication.
- Opportunity Conversion: Convert qualified leads into sales opportunities by effectively communicating the value proposition of Nailted's SaaS offerings and addressing customer needs.
- Customer Relationship Management: Build and maintain strong relationships with prospects, providing them with relevant information, addressing their concerns, and nurturing them through the sales pipeline.
- Your primary focus will be to schedule and coordinate high-value meetings with our Account Executive.
- At least 2 years of experience selling B2B SaaS
- An eager learning mindset
- Very fluent in Spanish and English (very important since you will be dealing with international leads)
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, both written and spoken
- Proficiency with CRMs, Office Suite, and Cloud software in general
- Winning attitude, competitive drive, ambition, and passion.
What we offer
- Being part of a fast-growing startup, with the possibility to model the whole sales process from scratch, in a young company you can grow with.
- Fixed salary based on experience + commission scheme
- Work on the Google Campus if you feel like it
- Full-time contract
- Flexible schedule
- Possibility to work 100% remotely if needed