Sales Development Representative & Account Executive
Culture is one of the most powerful concepts in the world. Nailted is a web-based product that will help you improve your employee engagement and create an awesome culture. We get together because we love to create digital products, and what better than create a product that will make us even closer.
Only considering candidates who are eligible to work in Europe ⚠️
Culture is one of the most powerful concepts in the world. A common belief can move entire countries and that’s why the most successful companies in the world are investing a lot in their own cultures.
Nailted is a tech company based in Madrid and our mission is to help organizations cultivate a culture in which everyone is truly aligned. We believe technology can change habits, and with our web-based solution we’re able to modify a company’s culture for the better by setting up the right feedback workflows enabling both people and companies to better understand each other.
If you like to change the way companies are operating, come and join us!
About the role
At Nailted, we are looking for an outstanding team member to enhance our sales model.
Our ideal candidate is someone with 2-3 years of experience in similar roles, who has worked in agile environments, is proactive, and possesses communication, negotiation, and active listening skills for conducting consultative sales.
Your main goal will be to convert qualified Leads into Opportunities and finally into Customers. It will require confidence managing the customer relationship and negotiations because we work in an ABM (Account Based Marketing) model.
We’re looking for a very hands-on role.
- Prospect Outreach: Initiate contact with potential customers through various channels, such as cold calling, email, social media, video, … to generate interest and establish communication and bond with the prospect.
- Opportunity Conversion: Transform qualified leads into sales opportunities by deeply understanding the lead's needs and providing the solution to their problems through Nailted's offered solution.
- Customer Relationship Management: Build and maintain strong relationships with prospects, providing them with relevant information, addressing their concerns, and nurturing them through the sales pipeline.
- Fluent in Spanish and English
- Effective Communication skills, both written and spoken: Ability to clearly articulate value propositions and understand customer needs.
- Active Listening and Empathy: Skill to listen actively and comprehend customer concerns and requirements, adapting the offer accordingly.
- Sales Closing: Ability to guide and effectively close negotiations, persuading the customer about the value of the offer.
- Highly structured and organized individual for working with the CRM.
- Winning attitude, competitive drive, ambitious and passionate.
What we offer
- Be part of a growing but stable startup, with the possibility of having a direct impact not only on the sales team but on the entire company.
- Work 100% remote if needed or on the Google Campus for Startup environment
- Real Flexible schedule
- Full-time contract