Only considering candidates who are eligible to work in England, UK ⚠️
About the role:
As a Head of UK, you will be key in launching our operations within the Fintech recruitment space in the UK and be solely responsible for setting up our business and operations there. You will work closely with our Amsterdam HQ to learn our expertise and bring that knowledge over to our future UK location to expand and grow our business and client base.
- Developing and nurturing key accounts and negotiating the terms of business across the Fintech and Payments space in the UK market.
- Pioneering our UK operations and building a team. This is quite a task so we want you to be as ambitious as we are!
- Strategising and managing the end-to-end recruitment process while engaging with high-quality candidate pools and acting as a specialist, consulting both your candidates and clients.
- Mapping the market and planning out the scope of the business.
Of course there are no rules or guidelines that work every time, but so far we have experienced the following to work well:
- 3+ years of business development and cold acquisition experience in a recruitment agency setting.
- Having your finger on the pulse of the recruitment scene in the UK. That means being on top of the latest trends, challenges, and opportunities, and being the go-to person for all things recruitment in the UK!
- A leader who can drive growth, manage a team of recruiters, and cultivate strong client relationships with a touch of charisma and fun!
- Goal oriented – You are a high achieving individual, whether that is in sales drivers, entrepreneurial goals or a commercial mindset.
- A mastermind with a passion for developing killer strategies that deliver results and optimize our operations. If you can do it with a side of humor, even better!
- You should have a deep understanding of the do's and don'ts so we can ensure compliance in the UK and keep everything above board!
WHO WE ARE
We are known for our knowledge, expertise and over 10 years of experience in the recruitment market where we operate in the Fintech, Payments, SaaS, eCommerce and Cyber Security industries. We strategically help our partners grow through headhunting and sourcing the best workforce for their needs.
- We are colleagues but also friends.
- We represent 19 different nationalities across our team
- 92% of us travel to the office by bike or foot.
- Super important metrics about our company: Sushi and Pizza are both tied at 42% as our favorite dish, with 15% of us preferring Veggie meals. Hot beverage choice is clear: 71% of us are coffee drinkers and 28% are tea drinkers
- About 23% of us used to or is still playing sports at a competitive level/plays an instrument
WHAT WE OFFER
- Possible 4-Day Work Week
- Dedicated onboarding and training
- Unlimited commission structure
- Incentive travel trips
- 5 weeks PTO per year (we're a European company, so we mean it when it comes to your vacation days)
- See All Jobs