Only considering candidates who are eligible to work in the USA ⚠️
Revinate is one of the largest and most innovative providers of direct revenue-generating solutions in the hospitality industry. Revinate's mission is to deliver hoteliers scalable direct revenue and profits from data-driven solutions that cultivate deeper relationships with guests. Revinate’s Direct Booking Platform helps capture, convert and retain guests with strategies and services that maximize direct booking revenue. This combination maximizes the lifetime value of each guest through personalized and targeted campaigns across the guest journey. Revinate Marketing has won 1st place for Hotel CRM & Email Marketing in the HotelTechAwards five years in a row!
As part of the Enterprise Sales team as an Enterprise Client Sales Consultant, you will be responsible for driving business within key accounts, building relationships with customers, and driving revenue growth through effective sales strategies. You should be a proven winner with a track record of overachieving all assigned sales budgets and quotas. You should be an experienced Sales Executive with extensive practice in selling cloud application solutions / software into complex, enterprise-level accounts. You should be highly articulate and driven, with an entrepreneurial mindset, and you should thrive in a highly-autonomous environment.
What You'll Do
- Identify and pursue new business opportunities within existing accounts and through prospecting efforts
- Manage and grow key accounts, build relationships with customers, and drive revenue growth through effective sales strategies
- Drive the analysis of prospect’s business needs from multiple viewpoints to identify gaps and opportunities
- Monitor market trends and competitive landscape to identify opportunities and threats
- Solve complex business problems for our clients
- Manage touch points, account plans, pricing discussions, and agreement operations
- Collaborate with internal teams, including pre-sales, implementation, and support, to ensure customer satisfaction throughout the sales process
- Prepare accurate pipeline and forecast reports
- Attend industry conferences, trade shows, and networking events to generate leads and promote the company's offering
What You'll Bring
- 5+ year SaaS Sales experience
- 2+ year Enterprise selling experience
- History of overachieving quota
- Hospitality experience
- Excellent targeted questioning skills
- Experience with full-cycle sales processes
- Attentive to detail with a thorough gathering of business requirements and a deep discovery process
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills that build confidence and credibility
- Articulate and explain complex solutions in a clear and concise manner and build value through differentiation
- Experience selling complex technology solutions, SaaS platform, or Enterprise Software
- Advanced computer skills and proficiency of a CRM tool, preferably Salesforce Challenger or MEDDIC Sales training
- Advanced skills in Salesloft, LinkedIn Sales Navigator, DemandBase and any other tools deemed appropriate by management
- Travel may be required
$150,000 - $220,000 a year
This salary range may be inclusive of several career levels at Revinate and will be narrowed during the interview process based on a number of factors, including (but not limited to) the candidate’s experience, qualifications and location.
Excited?! Want to learn more? Apply Now!
Our Core Values:
One Revinate - United & Strong, on a single mission together
Built on Trust - It’s the foundation of everything we do
Expect Amazing - We think, dream & deliver big
Customer Love -- When the customer wins, we win
Make it Simpler -- Apply it to everything we do
Hungerness -- Feel it, follow it, be relentless about our success
Grounded in Gratitude - We’re glad to be here & make the most of every day
Revinate Inc. provides Equal Employment Opportunity to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity or expression, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. Revinate complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
Revinate is not open to third party solicitation or resumes for our posted FTE positions. Resumes received from third party agencies that are unsolicited will be considered complementary.
If you are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to [email protected].