Only considering candidates who are eligible to work in Asia / APAC ⚠️
Piktochart is looking for a DevOps to manage and scale our infrastructure. You’ll be working on our main design product built with VueJS, Ruby on Rails, and a video product built with Svelte and Nodejs.
In Piktochart, we put a lot of trust in each team member. We’re looking for a self-directing individual comfortable with managing their work. You’ll work closely with the Backend Lead to plan, manage, and scale our infrastructure that millions of users use for their everyday design needs.
- Design scalable and secure web infrastructure on GCP & AWS platforms
- Deploy containerized applications on Kubernetes.
- Automate common tasks with bash and Python scripting.
- Perform routine infrastructure maintenance.
- Monitor system and network health
- Analyze software performance and perform system/code optimization
- Participate in service capacity planning and demand forecasting
Our tech stack:
- Web applications: Ruby on Rails, Golang, NodeJS, VueJS, Svelte
- Database: MySQL, Redis, ElasticSearch
- Infrastructure: Docker, Kubernetes, Nginx, HAProxy
- Deployment: AWS, GCP
- Scripting: Bash, Python
- CI/CD: CircleCI
- 1-2 years experience with distributed Unix/Linux environments, preferably Ubuntu or Debian.
- 1-2 years experience in working as a Backend, DevOps, or equivalent role.
- Familiar with AWS and Google Cloud.
- Knowledge of Nginx, and HAProxy.
- Knowledge of database systems such as MySQL, PostgreSQL, Redis, and Memcached.
- Experience with Bash / Python scripting.
Will be a plus
- Experience with deploying containerized web applications (Ruby, Python, NodeJS, or equivalent) using Kubernetes.
- Experience with Terraform.
- Knowledge of Elasticsearch stack.
- Experience with Ruby, Nodejs, and Golang.
Remote (APAC Timezone) in Southeast Asia