Only considering candidates who are eligible to work in Chester, UK ⚠️
We're looking for an experienced CRM Strategist to join our dedicated Inbound team to support in creating and executing top quality sales and marketing campaigns.
- Competitive salary DOE
- Hybrid working (2 days a week office based in Chester)
- Private healthcare
- 4 Day Work Week: We’re implementing a 4-day working week but you still get paid for 5! Receive a clarity day away from your weekly schedule to focus on training, wellbeing and personal development.
About the role
Have you got practical, hands-on experience using a CRM platform like Salesforce, Dynamics or HubSpot or use Pardot or Marketo to deliver advanced, tactical marketing campaigns?
Well, Fuelius is looking for you. We’re a dynamic, innovative team and this is an exciting opportunity to join an Elite HubSpot agency with ambitious plans to keep on growing.
This role needs someone that’s not afraid of a challenge and keen to learn – experience with HubSpot is ideal, but we're open to anyone that's got the technical transferable skills from other platforms, too. You will pay detailed attention to our client's ideal customer profiles, understand their product offering and have a strong understanding of their overall objective in order to deliver compelling strategies that help them to attract, convert and delight customers.
5 things you’ll be accountable for
- Deliver onboarding projects across all HubSpot Hubs, managing all the technical delivery aspects including integration/migration tasks.
- Support our clients in creating and executing multi-channel marketing campaigns that leverage inbound tactics including SEO, social, email and events to drive customer acquisition.
- Continually evolve your knowledge on all things inbound marketing and HubSpot, so that you can help us to create innovative campaigns and utilise dynamic tools that will lead to customer success.
- Conduct portal audits, analyse performance to identify sales opportunities by recommending tactical strategies using the HubSpot platform.
- Assess and integrate marketing technology products where required.
5 things you need to have
- Have a proven technical experience of working in growth platforms like HubSpot, Salesforce, Pardot, Marketo
- The ability to understand and analyse data with a brain for technical solutions
- A sound understanding of marketing automation
- Strong attention to detail and ability to deliver high-quality work under tight timelines
- Confidence to host workshops and deal with clients directly
Some things that might give you that extra edge…
- Experience working for a HubSpot agency
- A can-do approach with a readiness to learn and get out of your comfort zone
- The ability to think out-of-the-box and solve problems
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Previous experience within a similar role
What’s in it for you?
This is an exciting and rewarding role: we are looking for someone who not only meets the personal requirements but also matches our company values – we’re a fun and friendly agency ambitious to innovate and grow further. If that sounds like you, we’ll be a great fit!
We like to think we’re a little bit different here at Fuelius. Our HQ is set in the heart of the beautiful Cheshire countryside, but don’t let the peaceful birdsong and leafy pastures fool you. We’re a fast-paced, digitally-savvy marketing agency striving to help businesses all around the country create extraordinary online experiences.
- Salary: depending on experience
- Private healthcare cover & pension
- 23 days annual leave + Bank Holidays (We also close for at least 10 days over Christmas)
- Anniversary gifts - increasing with each year - to include a paid-for holiday on 5 and 10 years, plus additional days holiday, team lunches and company celebrations – we really do like to make a fuss of our colleagues.
- Annual 'away days' somewhere fun and exciting to strategise and reset!
- Personal development opportunities - we've sent employees all over the world to train in their field
- Flexible start & finish times - we're happy to consider all forms of flexible working
- Remote work flexibility with HQ based in Chester (Some level of attendance required)
- New for 2022 - Receive clarity breaks away from your weekly schedule to focus on training, well-being and personal development
So… Think you’ve got what it takes? Or do you know someone else who would be up for the challenge? Send them our way!