Only considering candidates who are eligible to work in Baltimore, USA ⚠️
Who is Tricerat?
Tricerat provides easy, efficient, and comprehensive print & scan management solutions. Optimized for even the most complex IT environments, the ScrewDrivers® platform helps eliminate print drivers, optimize print servers, and securely print from any device, in any location, to any printer.
Our Mission: Make IT, and Your Life, Simpler
Technology should empower those who use it — and all we do revolves around making it easier for you to use the available tools to revolutionize your business.
Our Vision: Real Change Through IT
We think innovation and humility can coexist — so we’ve committed ourselves to not only use our technology for better business outcomes but commit our entire culture to create a real impact in both the industry and our community.
Our Values: Innovation, Empowerment, and Support
At Tricerat, innovation means impacting real people and communities through endless support and meaningful outcomes. Our community starts in our own backyard, extends to our team, and expands to our global customer base.
Live Your Best Life with Modern Benefits
- Four-Day Workweek
- Tricerat implemented a? four-day workweek?for staff beginning in October 2021 to help boost employee wellbeing. We challenge our team to take space with their time off – recharge with loved ones, explore a hobby you never had the time for, or simply practice being still.
"Tricerat has always been at the forefront of work/life balance issues. Moving to a four-day workweek is a great expansion of our commitment to providing our employees with the leading edge in benefits.” - John Byrne, CEO
- Paid Parental Leave
- We believe it is our responsibility to provide an environment that fosters the health and well-being of our team. The majority of the workforce is made up of working parents and we are committed to providing them with the time and resources they need to support their children.
- Paid Volunteer Time
- Giving back is at our core. Not only does it benefit the community at large, but it also provides a sense of purpose and fulfillment. Tricerat partners with Business Volunteers to match each staff member with a cause that is meaningful to them.
What is a Content Marketer?
The Content Marketer at Tricerat is responsible for the creation of written material for the marketing department including blogs, email, social posts, datasheets, ads, as well as channel and sales enablement content.
What Will You Do?
- Own the marketing department’s digital and print copy
- Develop content that helps drive Tricerat’s GTM (go-to-market) strategy and aligns with the organization's overall goals
- Develop and outline all marketing content including but not limited to blog writing, social media posts, email, datasheets, website copy, and sales enablement pieces
- Create reports for content analytics and performance
- Assist with maintaining website copy
- Maintain and demonstrate a strong understanding of Tricerat’s products and effectively communicate their UVP (unique value proposition) in writing
- Assist with maintaining the marketing content calendar and repository What is a Content Marketer?
What Do You Need?
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, and excellent interpersonal composure.
- Persuasive writing and excellent communication skills
- Strong analytics skills
- An enthusiastic attitude, team player mentality, growth mindset, and desire to be a ‘learn-it-all’.
- An active presence on LinkedIn, and a willingness to be a brand ambassador and company promoter.
- Effective time management and administrative skills including time-blocking and activity prioritization.
- Experience writing copy for marketing collateral
- Strong writing, grammatical, and proofreading skills
- Ability to collaborate and work as a team
- Proficient in HubSpot a plus
- Bachelor's degree in communications, marketing, or a relevant field (or equivalent experience)