Business Development Manager
At Modo25 we all work a 4 day week, with a 3 day weekend – every weekend. We pay all our team members a competitive above market rate full-time salary and we are all paid London salary levels, whether we work in Leeds or from home!
Only considering candidates who are eligible to work in Leeds, UK ⚠️
We are keen for someone dynamic and ambitious to join the sales and marketing team to grow our Modo25 agency services and global marketing technology software BOSCO™. We are looking for someone who wants to progress their career and is keen to learn from our proven and successful colleagues.
You’ll have experience and knowledge of the following:
- At least 3 years’ experience working in business development in an agency or client side
- Pulling together creds and sales presentations
- Building relationships with both internal teams and prospective clients
- Managerial experience will be useful as you will be supported by sales executives
- Experience of HubSpot isn’t essential, but would be useful
Day to day responsibilities will include:
- Generating, managing and nurturing potential leads, using our CRM, across a number of industries and sectors
- Developing relationships with senior decision makers including Heads of Marketing, E-Commerce and Marketing Directors
- Following up on in-bound leads and enquiries
- Qualifying opportunities and conduct first meetings with senior decision makers
- Working with the Associate Directors on pulling together and presenting client pitches
- Contributing to effective sales processes and reporting metrics
- Working closely with marketing team
- Growing your online network
- Communicating through business social tools as a representative of ours
Improvement and personal grow this is very important to us, so the ideal candidate will be:
- A confident team player
- A proactive and ambitious self-starter
- Hands-on wherever necessary
- Always keen to learn more
- Eager to develop both personal performance and industry knowledge
We can offer you a dynamic, friendly, forward-thinking work environment, a 4 day working week, a competitive salary and commission structure and great employee perks.
At Modo25/Ask BOSCO, everybody is invited with open arms.
We believe that fostering an inclusive and fair work environment is at the heart of our mission. As an equal opportunity employer, we embrace individuals from all walks of life, irrespective of race, colour, nationality, ethnicity, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital or family status, disability, gender identity or expression or any other legally protected status.
We strive for a culture that celebrates and incorporates diverse backgrounds and experiences. To anyone who is reading this, regardless of who you are, we extend a warm and heartfelt welcome. We are thrilled to have you join us!
Back to Vacancies Team member benefits:We want to attract the best people, so we’re offering competitive salaries and excellent employee packages that include: 4-day week – we work smarter so that we can work a shorter week 23 days annual leave Fantastic benefits package that includes health insurance, a discounted Apple Watch, discounted gym membership and retail/leisure savings (e.g. Free Caffe Nero coffee, Amazon Prime membership, free Vue tickets, retail vouchers) Flexible working Central Leeds office Electric Car scheme Office dog (you need to feel comfortable in the company of our well behaved office dog, Roxy)