Only considering candidates who are eligible to work in the USA ⚠️
Who we are:
Hi, we’re SambaSafety and we offer the industry’s most comprehensive driver monitoring software. Our mission is promoting safer communities by reducing risk through data insights. Companies trust SambaSafety to keep their employees safe on the roads, price and reduce risk, help protect their brand, their bottom line, and our global community.
We’ve built an inclusive, supportive, and exceptional culture where every employee is empowered in their role. Don’t take our word for it; we’ve been recognized as a Top Workplace by The Denver Post, Albuquerque Journal, Sacramento Bee, and Built In Colorado. And our employees rate SambaSafety as top-notch, with a rock solid 4.9-star rating on Glassdoor.
Promoting safer communities by reducing risk through data insights.
What You’ll Do:
We are looking for an obsessive, goal-driven trailblazer to grow and manage our risk management software. As an Inside Sales Account Executive, you will engage with prospects to qualify them for the sale of SambaSafety’s products and solutions. Your overall duty as a Sales Representative is to qualify these opportunities and bring them to closure. This role will play a crucial role in SambaSafety’s company growth and success.
What you’ll do:
- Initiating telephone and email contact with potential prospects.
- Utilize sales enablement tools to maintain account records
- Prepare and deliver regular forecasts on your sales activities, pipeline, and expected deal closures
- Participate in sales and product trainings to develop necessary knowledge
- Achieve your key performance indicators on a daily basis to achieve your yearly quota
- Consistently meet lead turnaround and follow up requirements
- Successfully meet and/or exceed sales quota and qualify leads with the goal of determining if the prospect fits the buying criteria and drive pipeline growth
- Manage, track, and report ALL activities in Salesforce
- Learn and maintain in-depth knowledge of SambaSafety’s products, industry trends, and the competitive landscape
What we want:
- 2+ years of experience in sales development, sales, and/or marketing (Software as a Service a plus, but not required)
- Hunger and interest to learn quickly
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Persistent in a professional manner
- Highly motivated, driven, and sales focused
- Aptitude to work in a fast-paced collaborative environment
- Salesforce.com CRM experience a plus
Benefits and Perks:
- Unlimited Paid Time Off and Paid Volunteer Days
- 401k Employer Match
- Generous Healthcare Benefits including a fully employer paid medical plan
- Up to 12 weeks paid time off for maternity leave
- Wellness &Tuition Reimbursement
- Flexible Work Arrangements
- Lots of SambaSafety swag
- SambaSafety Events
*Salary: $70k base, $70k variable = $140k OTE
This job can be fully remote.
Our team of talented and committed safety professionals is exceptional. At SambaSafety we strive to foster an inclusive culture that supports, encourages, and celebrates a wide array of diversity. We are committed to create a space where all employees can show up as their authentic selves every day, and we work to advance employee equality, diversity, and inclusion.
SambaSafety provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, and expression or genetics.
Come join us to find out for yourself what all the excitement is about!