Only considering candidates who are eligible to work in Amsterdam, Netherlands ⚠️
About the job
Are you passionate about fashion and luxury brands? Join SACLÀB as a Social Media Coordinator and be part of our marketing team focusing on promoting our company’s products through branding, advertising, content creation, sales support, and analytics! At SACLÀB, we have one common goal in mind: expanding the prominence of SACLÀB in the luxury space.
We are seeking a hard-working and self-motivated individual who is passionate about managing content for our social media accounts, monitoring social media performance, and assisting our brand campaign manager with campaigns and collaborations. You will directly report to our Brand Campaigns & Collaborations Manager and be a member of our dynamic, multicultural team located in Amsterdam.
What can you expect?
- Scheduling and managing content for our social media accounts
- Support Brand Campaigns manager with influencer scouting for collaborations
- Design content for social media channels through InDesign & PremierePro
- Write engaging and SEO-friendly copy for our social media posts
- Engaging and building relationships with our online community
- Communicating with our followers through social media channels
- Use social media analytics tools to track performance and make recommendations for improvement
- Stay up-to-date with social media trends, best practices, and emerging technologies
What do we expect from you?
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, Fashion Studies or a related field
- 1-2 years of experience managing social media accounts, preferably in creative/fashion industry or agency
- Knowledge and previous experience with influencer marketing, ideally within the luxury fashion industry – knowledge of luxury influencers is a benefit
- Experience with design tools such as InDesign and PremierePro
- Experience with social media analytics tools (Later, Hootsuite)
- Knowledge of social media platforms and their respective audiences
- Ability to work independently & take ownership of tasks
- High attention to detail & great time management skills
- Passionate about the dynamic environment of startups
What can we offer you?
By joining SACLÀB, Europe’s only marketplace for pre-owned luxury handbags, you will become a part of our dynamic, creative, and innovative team in which all employees are respected and treated equally. As we have offices both in Munich and Amsterdam, you’ll work with inclusive, open-minded, and international colleagues. You will have space and the possibility to impact internal processes and bring in your knowledge and ideas.
Additionally, you can count with:
🏡 4-day working week!
🏢 Beautiful office in the heart of Amsterdam (Prinsengracht)
💻 Work with MacBook laptop
💪🏼 Subsidized Gym-Abo
📚 Professional development budget
🥳 Regular company events – such as Thirsty Thursdays!
👶 Parental policies
🌏 Relocation assistance
Who are we?
SACLÀB is the marketplace for pre-loved top-tier leather handbags. We focus on sourcing new, difficult-to-find, and waiting-list designer handbags by Hermès, Chanel, Dior and Bottega Veneta. SACLÀB was founded in 2018 by siblings Alexandra and Jan-Oliver Stück. Currently, we have established offices in both Amsterdam and Munich, serving customers in over 20 countries worldwide.
At SACLÀB, our goal is to expand our prominence in the luxury fashion industry by providing an unparalleled platform for buying and selling pre-owned designer bags. As a company, we are committed to sustainability and responsible business practices by extending the lifecycle of luxury handbags and reducing waste through our circular economy approach.
Join us on our exciting journey to revolutionize the industry with our innovative approach to secondhand luxury handbags and make a positive impact on the environment. Together, we can contribute to a more sustainable future for fashion.
For further information about our company and products, please visit our website: www.saclab.com
Did we catch your eye?
If your answer is a yes, please apply by uploading your CV and we will get back to you shortly! If you have any questions, feel free to send your e-mail to: [email protected]
Our company embraces diversity and inclusivity, and we are committed to being an equal-opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against employees or job applicants based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status.