- Salary: £25,000 - £42,000 Depending on experience
**We are on the lookout for talented and motivated creatives to play a major role in the creation and development of our games and shape the future of our studio.**
As a member of the Talewind team you care about the little details that make all the difference, shaping the games we create and bringing joy to our players. You love collaborating with others and articulate your ideas and solutions effectively. You are proactive and curious, with a drive to better not only the studio and our working practices but also the world around us.
Your day to day will look like:
- Developing and maintaining systems, features and core gameplay
- Collaborating with other developers and the wider team to adapt to the needs of the project, giving regular updates on your work, and providing feedback to team members
- Exploring what features are possible, and pushing the game engine to its limits
- Testing, debugging and bug-fixing to ensure our games run as smoothly as possible on all platforms to the highest possible standard
We think you'll do great if you have:
- Experience developing on Roblox having worked on at least 1 live game
- Proficiency in Lua
- A clear understanding of Roblox’s Client-Server model
- You’ll need to be 16+ years old
**Nice to have:**
- Experience with source control and issue tracking
- Proficiency with Rust
- Experience having worked on a live game
- Experience working in a remote team
- Experience developing for Roblox
- ***4 day*** working week, Monday to Thursday, Friday is yours!
- Fully remote, work from the comfort of anywhere you like
- Virtual Yoga sessions
- Regular treats (doughnuts to your door!)
- We’re a small team with big dreams. Every single employee will have a direct impact on the way we run our company and the games that we make.
Building a studio for the future
At Talewind we are committed to promoting and building an inclusive studio. We want and celebrate diversity within our team - difference makes us and the games we make better.
We strongly encourage candidates of all backgrounds regardless of race, colour, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, gender, gender identity or expression or sexual orientation to apply for any of our vacancies.
**Come work with us!**