Only considering candidates who are eligible to work in Munich, Germany ⚠️
About the job
Are you passionate about fashion and luxury brands? Join SACLÀB as a Customer Operations Agent and be part of our Sales team offering a first-class client experience! At SACLÀB, we have one common goal in mind: expanding the prominence of SACLÀB in the luxury space.
We are seeking a hard-working and self-motivated individual who is passionate about building strong customer relationships and managing logistics operations. You will directly report to our Head of Sales and be a member of our dynamic, multicultural team located in Munich.
What can you expect?
- Providing pre-sales and post-sales support, building strong customer relationships
- Addressing customer queries through multiple channels (email, phone and chat)
- Maintain and update customer preferences and requests
- Coordinating the collection of bags from sellers and updating our system
- Responsible for packing and shipping customer orders
- Being the main point of contact with our shipping providers
- Handling returns and processing relevant documentation
- Managing bag exports and associated paperwork
- Provide support to the team in various operational tasks
What do we expect from you?
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in both English and German (required)
- The requirement to work on-site in our Munich office (Karlsplatz)
- Thriving on establishing and nurturing customer relationships
- Capable of effectively managing multiple tasks of various nature
- Passionate about the dynamic environment of startups
- Able to remain calm under pressure and work efficiently in fast-paced, time-sensitive situations
- Previous experience with CRM systems (such as HubSpot) is an advantage
What can we offer you?
By joining SACLÀB, Europe’s only marketplace for pre-owned luxury handbags, you will become a part of our dynamic, creative, and innovative team in which all employees are respected and treated equally. As we have offices both in Munich and Amsterdam, you’ll work with inclusive, open-minded, and international colleagues. You will have space and the possibility to impact internal processes and bring in your knowledge and ideas.
Additionally, you can count with:
🏡 4-day working week!
🏢 Beautiful office in the heart of Munich (Karlsplatz)
💻 You get MacBook
💪🏼 Subsidized EGym
📚 Professional development budget
☕️ Drinks and snacks in our office
🥳 Regular company events
👶 Parental policies
🌏 Relocation assistance
Who are we?
SACLÀB is the marketplace for pre-loved top-tier leather handbags. We focus on sourcing new, difficult-to-find, and waiting-list designer handbags by Hermès, Chanel, Dior and Bottega Veneta. SACLÀB was founded in 2018 by siblings Alexandra and Jan-Oliver Stück. Currently, we have established offices in both Amsterdam and Munich, serving customers in over 20 countries worldwide.
At SACLÀB, our goal is to expand our prominence in the luxury fashion industry by providing an unparalleled platform for buying and selling pre-owned designer bags. As a company, we are committed to sustainability and responsible business practices by extending the lifecycle of luxury handbags and reducing waste through our circular economy approach.
Join us on our exciting journey to revolutionize the industry with our innovative approach to secondhand luxury handbags and make a positive impact on the environment. Together, we can contribute to a more sustainable future for fashion.
For further information about our company and products,