Short on engineering staff? Get a proven team ready to move your project forward. We build full-stack sites or native-mobile apps and take them to market.
Who are we
At Uplift, we're on a mission to perfect our work life while learning, building, and enjoying our free time. We're a fully remote workforce and have been doing software development and design for a long time. We help small to medium-sized businesses build advanced custom technical solutions, with over 20 years of combined technical experience.
But Uplift isn’t your typical consulting agency. We’re a fast paced incubator... of products.
What does this mean? Our team is stellar. We are a group of incredibly smart, passionate, well rounded individuals.
We’re smart because we understand what it takes to build successful products. We’re confident in our ability to navigate the underlying complexity of engineering work needed to deliver a practical, useful piece of technology to a client. We’re passionate about doing great work, first and foremost. We’re constantly learning and always following through. This allows us to be confident in our commitments to our clients, and to ourselves.
- We are fully remote
- We are open to all working schedules (e.g. 4 day week, 20hrs per week etc)
- We are completely bootstrapped
- We are working on many projects at one time
- We get together once per year
- We are focused on professional development
Why You'll Love Working at Uplift
- We find the work for you!
- We offer you a team and shared resources to help you take on bigger client projects.
- Enjoy a healthy work-life balance, like everyone else at the company.
- Embark on your own self-driven career path with opportunities for positions like tech lead.
- Work on many different projects and cross-pollinate all the lessons and solutions.
- Work remotely: avoid a time and energy drain of a commute. Uplift has been remote-first since our 2016 inception.
- Get together in person once a year for a company offsite.
- Indulge in the freedom to design your own work schedule, whether that includes a four day work week, evening hours, or whatever suits you and your lifestyle, so long as it's clearly communicated.
- You get access to Paul & Marius, two of the brightest minds in engineering & consulting.
- Uplift has no investors, other than our team, and thus no one who can dictate the future of our company or our products. We have ultimate freedom in the projects that we choose.
Our Interview Process
- Short task (1 hour)
- Initial Zoom interview (20 mins)
- Coding exercise (2 days)
- Final Zoom interview (1 hour)
We are constantly on the lookout for people who can join us. If you've got what it takes, we'll find a way to include you.