Be intentional with your time. Take control of your day. Protect your schedule. We have a 4 day work week (32hrs)
Who we are
Mayday is creating the first truly smart calendar that learns what's important, so your schedule always reflects your priorities. It helps you focus on the things that matter while avoiding the things that don’t.
We’re on a mission to help people make the most of their time. We want to help everyone create more balance in their workday, combat burnout, schedule smarter, and ultimately be more effective with how they spend their time.
Founded in 2019, we’re a remote-first startup based in Toronto, Canada. Our team consists of likeminded designers and engineers, who all share a passion for building purposeful products that help people make better use of their time.
Mayday offers a refreshing change to startup and corporate culture, and we’ve created an internal culture that is just like the product build we’re building; We don’t believe in endless meetings or hustle culture that results in burnout. We take time seriously so we are laser-focused on our teams investing their time wisely — to own, lead, teach, learn and improve.
Working @ Mayday
- Competitive compensation + attractive stock options
- Four-day work week (32hrs) for work-life balance and employee well-being
- Flexible hours and location as a remote-first company
- Work alongside diverse — gender, ethnic and cognitive — teammates
- A supportive, people-first culture and mindset
- A voice at the table to create constructive change and work on purposeful products
- Time dedicated to learning and professional development
- A stipend for the best hardware and home office improvements