Happy is leading a movement to create happy, empowered and productive workplaces.
Who we are
Originally set up as Happy Computers by founder Henry Stewart, Happy was established to make learning about IT an enjoyable experience and to discover how to create a truly great place to work. Happy Computers developed quite a reputation — rated one of the UK’s top five workplaces for five successive years.
Following this success, in 2003 Happy developed a range of management and leadership programmes so it could bring Happy's management style and philosophy to other organisations.
It is our goal at Happy that all staff find joy in at least 80% of their work (and yes, we do measure it!).
What we do
- IT Courses
- Leadership and Personal Development
- Workplace Consultancy
- Apprenticeship Schemes
- Conferences & Public Events
Working at Happy
When you work for Happy, you become part of our greatest asset: our people. We know that by treating you with excellence, we will receive excellent work in return.
- Working for a company based around the principle that ‘people work best when they feel good about themselves’
- A workplace where, instead of levels of approval, people are trusted to make the key decisions for themselves
- Managers who’ll trust you to work out your own balance of life and work
- A blame-free culture where mistakes are celebrated Happy follows the principle: ‘Hire for attitude, train for skill’. It’s that simple.
We welcome applications from people of all backgrounds. It’s great when experience and qualifications contribute to a fantastic attitude. But we know that you don’t have to have either to be the kind of person we want. Some of our most successful people don't have degrees, including our MD Cathy Busani.