Empowering companies to protect and regenerate the Earth through high quality nature-based solutions. We have a 4 day work week (32hrs)
Who we are
Earthly is a platform that helps businesses remove carbon, restore nature and support the communities most impacted by climate change. We then bring to life investments and project co-benefits through engaging data visualisation.
Our mission is to help businesses remove at least 1 Gigatonne of carbon (1 billion tonnes) through nature by 2030
We currently help 300+ businesses invest in nature including brands such as CaixaBank (Spain's leading bank), Envision Virgin Racing (Formula E team), L’Oreal & Crowdcube. We are backed with venture capital from Google, One Planet Capital & Evenlode Investments:
We are an experienced team of entrepreneurs, engineers and scientists, all inspired by a vision of a planet where businesses work in partnership with nature, not against it.
Together we’re leading a global movement - The Natural Revolution - to remove carbon, restore nature and support local communities.
At Earthly, we put work-life balance first. We believe our benefits package reflects this:
- 4-day work week: We are passionate about the right work/life balance
- Personalised Workspace: We want your workspace ergonomic, comfortable, and productive.
- Parental Leave: We offer generous maternal and paternal leave.
- Caregiving Leave: If a loved one is critically ill or injured, or if they require end-of-life care, we'll encourage you to take time off and will support you in that decision.
- Climate Positive: We believe in leading by example and provide you with the tools to map out your personal carbon footprint, identify reduction pathways and we then balance 110% via our NbS partners.
- Professional Development: We want the team to always have opportunities for continued growth, whether that's in areas related to your role or not.
- Flexible working hours
- Competitive salary
- Future share options
- Remote working (within 2hrs of GMT)
- Bi-annual team trips
- Fortnightly team VR social sessions (Oculus Quest 2 provided)