Ready to get to know us?
We were founded in 2010 with a dynamic and agile start-up spirit. Since then we have grown into a decacorn with a valuation of over $16.5 billion, backed by Alibaba, General Atlantic, Softbank, Princeville Capital and several sovereign wealth funds. Operating with that same energy from the first day, we believe we will achieve our targets and grow even more together!
May the tech be with us.
"From day one, we believed that technology is the driver; e-commerce is the outcome. Thanks to our dedicated team, we are now one of the top 5 e-commerce companies in EMEA and one of the fastest-growing e-commerce companies in the world! Now we’re a team in our thousands, currently delivering more than 1.5 million packages every day to 27 countries. We offer our 30 million customers a flawless shopping experience. "
Can’t stop, won’t stop!
"Dreaming big is in our DNA: Gearing up to be the leading global e-commerce platform. As a young and dynamic company, we are constantly growing with Trendyol Tech, one of the leading R&D centers; Trendyol Express, the fastest growing delivery network; Dolap, the largest second-hand goods platform, and Trendyol Go, our instant food and grocery delivery service. And we’re not finished yet! All of these services are brought together in our super app, creating a super world for our customers and partners."
A vision focused on positive impact.
Digitalizing traders and SMEs, helping businesses grow, aiming for more women’s participation in the economy; we constantly strive to have a sustainable and positive impact on our customers, business partners and society.
All team members are equal.
We believe in the power of an inclusive workplace. Our platform is for everyone, and so is our workplace. Each and every one of us contributes to the vibrant culture of Trendyol. The more voices we have represented and amplified in our business, the more we all thrive, contribute, and shape the future together.
Trendyol International offers an exciting start up environment in high growth mode, with significant opportunity to drive strategic changes, and deliver results. We continue to invest in building a world-class end-to-end operations, and we are looking for a leader that will help shape decisions for long term success.
What Will Keep You Motivated Here?
- Opportunity to take responsibility from day one, develop your skills and satisfy your hunger for learning every day from a talented, international, and diverse team
- Open communication and unique company culture of flexibility and start-up spirit
- Enjoying agile practices to accelerate big and complex challenges to shape the future of e- commerce while encouraging mistakes to continuously grow and develop as a team - Creative, diverse, and focused teams committed to learning and problem-solving through collaboration
- Learn and develop through our extensive Trendyol training platform
- Support from a global team of experts, mentoring and professional development opportunities
- Strong focus on talent, not titles!
- Connecting with your teammates socially regardless of physical distances via events, team gatherings, and social activities
- Competitive employee benefits such as Trendyol shopping discount, centrally and international located offices and great tech equipment
- Good blend of flexibility and team bonding such as a hybrid working model and two months working from abroad approach
Your Main Responsibilities
- Assist in developing, briefing and managing end-to-end influencer campaigns
- Executing celebrity/influencer campaigns, including daily sharing schedule and invoice tracking
- Finding new influencers in Germany
- Building new influencer marketing networks in different countries
- Building agency network for different areas of expertise
- Improving influencer’s engagement activities
- Taking responsibility in daily operations and various ongoing projects
Qualities We are Looking for
- Available to work between 15-20 hours a week
- Bachelor or Master students from a reputable university preferably in Marketing, Fashion, Journalism or related fields
- Preferably having worked in an influencer marketing agency and having agency or influencer contacts
- Interested in e-commerce business and influencer marketing. Experience in these departments is a plus
- Proficiency with computers, especially writing programs, such as Google Docs and Microsoft Word, Excel
- Good command of English and German
- Highly polished communication skills - speaking, writing, presenting and negotiating
- You are knowledgeable about current and emerging social media networks including Instagram, TikTok, Pinterest and Youtube, and know how influencer marketing fits within each
- Strong communication skills and a good team player
- Ability to effectively work with remote teams across continents and deliver results
- Highly organized and ability to multitask, prioritize tasks and coordinate different parties of the projects
Follow Trendyol on LinkedIn