Web 3 Data Analyst
Posted 1 month ago
Binance is the global blockchain company behind the world’s largest digital asset exchange by trading volume and users, serving a greater mission to accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the freedom of money.
Are you looking to be a part of the most influential company in the blockchain industry and contribute to the crypto-currency revolution that is changing the world?
About Binance Accelerator Programme
Binance Accelerator Programme is a concise 3 - 6 months programme designed to have an immersive experience in the rapidly expanding Web3 space. You will be given the opportunity to experience life at Binance and understand what goes on behind the scenes of the worlds’ leading blockchain ecosystem. Alongside your job, there will also be a focus on networking and development, which will expand your professional network and build transferable skills to propel you forward in your career.
Who may apply
Current students, fresh graduates, and candidates who are mid-career switchers.
We are looking for a part time or full time Web 3 Data Analyst intern to join the Central Data Analytics team with an opportunity to turn into a full time employment with Binance! If you are a Web 3 enthusiast and would like to get yourself into the Web 3 space, this is the right opportunity for you!
- Highly involved in various data-related projects, which contribute to understanding trends and performance of BNB chain as well as competing blockchain ecosystems
- Source and analyse blockchain-ecosystem related data using a variety of data platforms (e.g. Dune Analytics, Twitter analytics)
- Assist in analysing on-chain transaction data
- Research upcoming dApps and trends
- Labeling of smart contracts
- Degree, obtained or in pursuit of, in Computer Science, Engineering or related field
- General familiarity with blockchain ecosystem - top chains, general understanding of functional domains (DeFi, Gaming, NFT, SocialFi)
- Any experience with platforms such as Dune Analytics, Bitquery etc will be a plus
- Experience with programming, data engineering and/or ETL
- Strong Python and SQL skills will be a plus
Working at Binance
• Do something meaningful; Be a part of the future of finance technology and the no.1 company in the industry
• Fast moving, challenging and unique business problems
• International work environment and flat organisation
• Great career development opportunities in a growing company
• Possibility for relocation and international transfers mid-career
• Competitive salary
• Flexible working hours, Casual work attire
By submitting a job application, you confirm that you have read and agree to our Candidate Privacy Notice.