Only considering candidates who are eligible to work in Tallinn, Estonia ⚠️
We are seeking an experienced and results-driven VP of Marketing to lead Scoro's marketing efforts and drive the company's growth to the next level.
As the VP of Marketing, you will play a critical role in driving our marketing strategy, leading a hybrid high-performing marketing team, and collaborating closely with our sales organization to achieve our revenue targets.
To succeed in this role, you should possess a proven track record as a marketing leader within a scaling B2B SaaS company targeting SMB and Mid-Market accounts and a strong history of collaboration with the sales team.
Your responsibilities include:
- Developing and implementing a comprehensive marketing strategy aligned with Scoro’s goals and objectives;
- Collaborating closely with the sales team to align marketing and sales efforts and drive revenue growth;
- Recruiting, leading, and mentoring the marketing team, fostering a positive culture of collaboration and innovation;
- Overseeing and optimizing all marketing activities, including digital marketing, content creation, social media, SEO/SEM, lead generation, events, and branding;
- Analyzing market trends and competitors to identify new opportunities and stay ahead of industry developments;
- Defining and tracking KPIs to measure the effectiveness of marketing initiatives and reporting these to the management board.
- 4-day work week without compressed hours;
- Stock options package to all our employees;
- 3 paid medical days per year;
- Wellbeing perks, mental health services;
- Individual budget for books or courses & access to the Udemy learning platform;
- A cozy working space in Tallinn or London;
- Annual global events in Tallinn;
- An international team and unique company culture built on trust, common sense, and laughter.
You might be our newest Scorer if you have:
- Proven experience as a marketing leader in a scaling B2B SaaS company;
- Strong collaboration and alignment experience with sales teams to drive revenue growth;
- The ability to think strategically and formulate and implement effective marketing strategies;
- Excellent leadership and people management skills with a track record of building and managing high-performing marketing teams;
- In-depth knowledge of digital marketing channels, content marketing, SEO/SEM, social media, and lead generation;
- Analytical mindset with the ability to leverage data and metrics to drive decision-making and optimize marketing performance;
- Effective communication and presentation skills in English;
- The willingness and flexibility to regularly visit our Tallinn office.
You get extra points for:
- Knowledge or experience in the professional services industry.
At Scoro, we're an equal-opportunity employer and value diversity in our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.