Visa/Passport Support Specialist II
TX_Military & Government
CWT is a Business-to-Business-for-Employees (B2B4E) travel management platform. Companies and governments rely on us to keep their people connected – anywhere, anytime, anyhow – and across six continents, we provide their employees with innovative technology and an efficient, safe and secure travel experience.
Only considering candidates who are eligible to work in WA, USA ⚠️
Experience & Education\:
- Experience with passport/visa processing experience or knowledge of immigration requirements are plus.
- Knowledge of travel industry or travel work experience is a plus. · Sabre knowledge a plus.
- Excellent organizational skills and proactively anticipate any potential issues are necessary
- Problem solving skills to be able to identify root causes, trends, and determine best solutions using a systematic approach.
- Excellent oral/written communication skills.
- Basic MSOffice skills including Excel and Outlook.
- Experience in the field of travel documents preparation is highly desired
- Strong verbal and written communications skills
- High degree of professionalism
- Good time-management skills with a problem-solving attitude
- Quick learner and ability to adapt to changes
Because this position is directly with our Federal Government client, the government requires that the successful candidate be a US Citizen. Authorization to work in the US is not sufficient for this position. Additionally, you will be subject to a company and government background investigation including a criminal history and credit record review.
CWT is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age , or veteran status.
CWT also offers opportunities to all job seekers including job seekers with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation to assist with your job search or application for employment, please contact us by sending an email to [email protected]. In your email please include a description of the specific accommodation you are requesting and a description of the position for which you are applying.
As the U.S. military and government division of CWT, CWTSatoTravel is a global leader specializing in seamless travel management services to our U.S. federal clients. We employ a team of more than 900 associates throughout 187 locations in 14 countries and U.S. territories. Though our offices are spread across the world, we are a tight-knit group with access to resources and innovations that enable us to deliver the best services in the industry.
We are very proud of our 65+ year history serving U.S. military and government clients and are always looking for new talent to help us grow as a team. Our most valuable asset as a company is the quality of our people. We are a growing family and encourage you to check out our opportunities and start your journey with CWTSatoTravel today.
CWTSatoTravel is seeking a Operations Support Specialist II.
Position is responsible for issuance of US passports and international visas for our clients, meeting all immigration requirements and US passport issuance regulations. Validating, researching, analyzing, and coordinating the process so that all necessary documentation is ready prior to tentative travel dates. Adjudication for US passports/visa applications; acting as a point of contact to the Special Issuance Agency (DOS) and various Embassies.
- Reviews US passport/visa application process with the clients, ensuring that they have full understanding of all of the necessary documentation and timeline; answer all their questions and research (if necessary) in order to clarify their passport/immigration questions/concerns.
- Anticipates upcoming travel plans; follows up with our clients in order to ensure that they have all necessary documentation in time for their travel dates. · Assists with lost/stolen/expired passports for reissuance/renewal.
- Adjudicates all US passport/visa applications; organizes/reviews/validates all relevant documentation for accuracy prior to submitting to the US Department of States or the Embassy.
- Acts as a point of contact to the Special Issuance Agency and various Embassies for questions/issues related to our clients’ applications; resolves any pending issues in order to meet the travel deadline.
- Performs other duties as assigned by the manager.
- Receive, prepare, and submit applications for travel visas to various countries.
- Provide a wide range of support to our clients that include answering telephone calls, emailing, responding to inquiries, and using a variety of online applications.
- The person in this position must be highly organized, reliable, detailed oriented, and punctual.