We’re looking for a creative, talented, and dynamic VP of Product Marketing to work at Bolt - the position is remote. This individual will be responsible for owning product marketing on a global basis for Bolt.
This leader will be a key driver in Bolt’s future growth, through launching new products, enabling a global sales force, ideating on key campaigns and go to market strategies, and evangelizing new innovations in digital experience optimization.
Reporting the CMO, the VP of Product Marketing will use a number of outlets to maintain and improve our position as the global leader in one click checkout. The selected candidate will work closely with our Product Management team to help drive the product launch and go-to-market strategy for new features. They’ll work closely with our Sales and Partnerships teams on how to best position our products and solutions and differentiate our offerings from our competition.
- End-to-end ownership of product marketing (both strategic vision and tactical execution) for Bolt’s rapidly growing cross-channel offerings, including defining the vision and strategy of the Product Marketing team.
- Lead Enterprise and Consumer Product Marketing tech focused company
- Create product positioning and messaging for Bolt’s digital experience
- Build the strategy and drive the execution of product launches and partnerships, including packaging, positioning, etc.
- Create collateral including presentations, data sheets, case studies, demo videos, and white papers.
- Create Consumer campaigns in partnership with Brand, Comms and Product teams to drive maximum outcomes and results.
- Partner with the demand generation and marketing teams to design and launch campaigns designed to create measurable pipeline impact and impact brand awareness with key customer segments.
- Support the execution of effective lead generation programs through new business and customer-focused field-marketing events, trade shows, PR, webcasts, and online advertising.
- Develop relationships with key Bolt customers, helping to turn these customers into references.
- Manage a global team of strong product marketing professionals.
- 15+ years of product marketing experience for a in a tech company preferably with consumer and B2b customers.
- The ideal candidate will have experience either working with data driven solutions targeting marketing and product buyers at both executives, managers and users.
- Experience in cross functional areas such as pre-sales, sales, product management or strategy are a plus.
- Ability to effectively communicate to stakeholders at all levels of the organization—from the end user (technical buyer) to the decision maker —with excellent written, oral, and presentation skills.
- Compelling storyteller with a strategic and analytical mindset who can engage and educate customers and prospects.
- Strong presentation skills at both a conference level and 1:1 with specific customers and prospects.
- Ability to quickly learn new technologies as well as plan and execute on deliverables with minimal supervision.
- Deep understanding of the marketing and/or product tech categories, with previous experience serving as a subject matter expert.
- Ability to prioritize projects effectively, juggling multiple projects with tight deadlines.
- Candidates with MBAs are preferred.