Chances are, if you’re reading this, you love getting to the core of how to make life simpler for others. You know that solid research is the key to unlocking amazing solutions—and you’re awesome at research.
As a UX Researcher at Coconut, you will collaborate with Product Managers, Product Designers, and agile development teams to help inform product innovation around user needs. This role will help to define our processes, educate the organization and advocate for UX research as part of everything we do.
Constantly engaging with Coconut users, your analytical and problem solving skills will translate qualitative and quantitative evidence into actionable insights that can make a big impact. This is an exciting opportunity to help build the UX research function at Coconut by leveraging your unending curiosity, expert knowledge of best practices, and effective communication abilities.
YOU ARE FIRED UP TO:
- Help craft exceptional experiences around customer engagements
- Plan and conduct ethnographic research interviews, usability tests, participatory workshops, surveys, and other user-focused activities in a remote environment
- Identify the metrics that matter for measuring UX
- Provide the team with persuasive insights and recommendations, that in turn make our enterprise software a joy to use
- Work collaboratively with cross-functional team members to help solve UX problems within an agile development environment
- Empower team members with tools and strategies to conduct their own research effectively
- Foster an empathetic understanding of user needs across the organization
WHAT YOU BRING TO THE TEAM
- 5+ years of professional experience with product-based UX research or a related field
- Broad knowledge of primary, secondary, exploratory, and evaluative research methodologies, and a deep understanding of how and when they should be used
- Excellent presentation, interpersonal, and analytical skills
- The ability to communicate masterfully - uncovering and delivering findings and complex concepts to cross-functional team members at different levels of depth, and within the relevant technical context
- Experience working in an agile development environment
- Familiarity with the tools and processes of designers, product managers, and developers
Who is Coconut Software?
Coconut Software makes it effortless for customers to connect with their financial institution. Our enterprise appointment scheduling and lobby management solutions are used by leading banks and credit unions across North America, including RBC Royal Bank, Arvest Bank, Vancity and Rogue Credit Union. The result? A seamless customer experience that’s improved NPS scores, reduced wait times and increased conversion rates for the organizations who use it.
Founded in Saskatoon, by 2018 Woman Entrepreneur of the Year, Katherine Regnier, we’ve grown to over 75 employees with offices in Saskatoon, Toronto and a remote team distributed across Canada. After completing the Google Accelerator for Startups and having just closed our Series B funding round (raised $28M CDN led by Klass Capital), we have ambitious growth plans to scale the team and continue to bring exciting new products to market!
We believe in a world where advisors can create long lasting relationships with their customers and operate more efficiently.
Collaboration. Honesty. Empathy. Elevate. Respect. Sharing.
- Health & Dental Benefits featuring Virtual Care
- Annual Wellness Spending Account
- Remote Work Opportunities
- Employee Stock Option Purchase Plan
- Internet Subsidy
- Social Committee Activities
- Professional Development
- Competitive Salaries - we want to pay you fairly based on your experience and expertise, not your ability to negotiate!
- Cabana Days - our version of a four-day work week
- Tiki Bucks Incentive Program
- A People First Company - 4.8 rating on Glassdoor
We are proud to have been named as a Great Place to Work in Canada and one of the Best Workplaces for Inclusion, Best Workplaces for Today’s Youth and one of the Best Workplaces for Mental Wellness in 2021.