Only considering candidates who are eligible to work in Europe ⚠️
Join Hellotickets as our new UX Content Editor, where your native command of English and Spanish Castilian will play a pivotal role. We are looking for someone with experience in writing and localizing UX geared towards conversion: creating and reviewing content for UI such as buttons, error messages, or development of style guides. This position isn't just about reviewing copy; it's about breathing life into words and crafting a unique, engaging style that resonates with our audience
Your Responsibilities will Include:
- Creative Copy Crafting: Dive deep into our content, transforming and elevating it beyond mere correctness to a realm of engaging, stylistically distinct narratives in both English and Spanish.
- UX and Copy Review: Elevate the user experience (UX) on our website, ensuring our voice is both compelling and consistent across languages. You will be responsible for writing clear and engaging texts for our website, collaborating with design and development teams.
- Multilingual Collaboration: Lead and inspire freelancers in various languages, guiding them to create content that aligns with our distinct style and voice.
What you need to succeed:
- Native fluency in both English and Spanish Castilian, with an exceptional ability to craft and shape narrative style.
- A keen creative eye, not just for proofreading, but for infusing copy with a unique, engaging, and recognizable style.
- Extensive experience in UX, creative storytelling, and managing diverse, multilingual teams.
- The capacity to work closely with the Product department, bringing a creative edge to collaborative projects.
- Previous experience with Chat GPT is a plus, though not a necessity.
- You should be committed, enthusiastic, detail-oriented, and an excellent collaborator, able to bring a fresh, creative perspective to our team.
- A true 4-day working week (because we love what we do, but we also love time off!)
- Competitive compensation package
- High-impact working environment with flat hierarchies and short decision-making processes
- Gym Sponsorship: Access multiple fitness studios and sports facilities across Spain with a subsidized Gympass membership
- Remote work
- We will set you up for success: Choose between a brand new computer from either Apple or Windows, screen, keyboard, mouse and mouse pad
- Career progression opportunities - We want you to grow as we grow!
- 200€ of credit in all Hellotickets events and experiences
- Diverse and fun start-up environment
Hellotickets is a leading global platform and passionate provider of travel experiences, tours and activities, helping explorers from 15 countries find their way to more wonder in the world.
Founded in 2017 by industry veterans Jorge Díaz Largo and Alberto Martinez, the brand is built on the belief that travel experiences and the emotions they inspire result in lives lived more fully, lives lived large. And living large is what we all should do.
Resolutely focused on the live large experience, Hellotickets is based on a 4-day workweek and full remote model, with a team of over 70 employees living around the world.
Hellotickets is supported by early stage growth experts including Chris Colbert, Former Managing Director of the Harvard Innovation Labs, Pillar VC, a top U.S. venture capital firm, and Techstars, one of the biggest success accelerators in the world.
We are proud to have an inclusive workplace environment that will foster your development no matter your gender, civil status, family status, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability, education level, or race.