**SUMMER 2022 INTERNSHIP / 4 MONTHS (MAY-AUGUST)
FULL-TIME / 4-DAYS WEEK (FROM MONDAY TO THURSDAY, 32H/WEEK)**
Important: Only students registered in a study program at the time of the internship are eligible.
Hybrid or at the office possible according to the sanitary rules in force at the time of the internship.
(Address: 400 boulevard de Maisonneuve West - 5th floor, Montreal, QC H3A 1L4)
USER RESEARCH INTERN
POSITION(S) AVAILABLE: 1
REPORTS TO: PLAYTEST & RESEARCH MANAGER
- Participate in defining the objectives of each user test with the development teams and the Playtest & Research Manager;
- Design research protocols adapted to the objectives, with the research team;
- Participate in the recruitment and management of participants before and after each test;
- Participate in setting up the laboratory before and after each test;
- Conduct research studies, observe participants and take notes on their experience and reactions;
- Based on observations, structured interviews and test questionnaires, write research results in a relevant and actionable way to help production teams improve the quality of the games for consumers.
EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS:
- Bachelor's or Master's degree student in Marketing Research, Psychology, Sociology or other related field;
- Experience in research, qualitative research techniques or usability testing, a strong asset. If no experience, demonstrate a real enthusiasm for Research;
- Good knowledge of the Office Suite (Word, Excel, Powerpoint);
- Good presentation writing skills;
- Ability to clearly identify issues and prioritize information;
- Understanding of game development processes, an asset.
- French-English bilingualism.
- Open-mindedness, autonomy and resourcefulness;
- Analytical/critical mind, especially when it comes to video games;
- Rigor, ease of adaptation and action-oriented attitude;
- Ability to manage time effectively;
- Empathy and ease in dealing with others.
MOTIVATION & INTERESTS:
- Interest in User Research and curiosity to learn about players behavior;
- Passion for video games and desire to participate in the improvement of our products, a strong asset.