User Research InternEidos Montreal
Posted 2 months ago
FALL 2022 INTERNSHIP / 4 MONTHS (SEPTEMBER-DECEMBER)
FULL-TIME / 4 DAYS WEEK (FROM MONDAY TO THURSDAY, 32H/WEEK)
Important: Only students registered in a study program at the time of the internship are eligible.
Hybrid or at the office possible according to the sanitary rules in force at the time of the internship.
USER RESEARCH INTERN
POSITION(S) AVAILABLE(S): 1
REPORTS TO: PLAYTEST & RESEARCH MANAGER
- Participate in defining the objectives of each user test with the development teams and the Playtest & Research Manager;
- Design research protocols adapted to the objectives, with the research team;
- Participate in the recruitment and management of participants before and after each test;
- Participate in setting up the laboratory before and after each test
- Conduct research studies, observe participants and take notes on their experience and reactions;
- Based on observations, structured interviews and test questionnaires, write research results in a relevant and actionable way to help production teams improve the quality of the games for consumers.
EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS:
- Bachelor's or Master's degree student in Marketing Research, Psychology, Sociology or other related field;
- Experience in research, qualitative research techniques or usability testing, a strong asset. If no experience, demonstrate a real enthusiasm for Research;
- Good knowledge of the Office Suite (Word, Excel, Powerpoint);
- Good presentation writing skills;
- Ability to clearly identify issues and prioritize information;
- Understanding of game development processes, an asset.
- French-English bilingualism.
- Open-mindedness, autonomy and resourcefulness;
- Analytical/critical mind, especially when it comes to video games;
- Rigor, ease of adaptation and action-oriented attitude;
- Ability to manage time effectively;
- Empathy and ease in dealing with others.