In 2022 we switched to a 4 day work week (32 hours)
Posted 1 month ago
⚠️ You'll be automatically rejected if you can't work from Canada
REPORTS TO: ONLINE DEVELOPMENT DIRECTOR
PERMANENT - FULL-TIME
- Analyse requirements from clients;
- Design and implement solutions that meet requirements in terms of functionality and performance;
- Write quality algorithms and code in C#;
- Investigate and fix bugs efficiently;
- Ability to implement optimal solutions in term of material resources management;
- Suggest and discuss possible improvements to products with stake holders;
- Maintain technical documentation of technical systems up to date, share knowledge with peers and do presentation of the delivered work;
- Participate and contribute proactively to the team spirit and projects in general.
EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS:
- University diploma in programming, computer engineering, software engineering or the equivalent;
- 3 to 5 years of experience in tools or web tools programming;
- Experience with Web Services, Web Technologies, XML, JSON;
- Experience with Windows;
- Experience with unit and regression tests;
- Experience with databases (SQL);
- Experience with security mechanism such as: encryption, authentication, SSL.
- Proficient with C#;
- Knowledge of scripting languages such as Python is an asset;
- Knowledge of Kubernetes and Docker technologies is an asset.
WHY JOIN US?
- Flexible work schedule:because unexpected events are part of life when you are sick or need personal days;
- Hybrid work:because we have adapted to the new reality;
- Access to Groupe insurance:To take care of yourself and your loved ones;
- Access to Groupe RRSPs:we think about your future;
- Access to a telemedicine service for the family:to avoid a pleasant 24hours in the emergency room;
- Bonus system:we recognize the work accomplished.
Come and create emotion with us!