Only considering candidates who are eligible to work in Amsterdam, Netherlands ⚠️
Revinate is one of the largest and most innovative providers of direct revenue-generating solutions in the hospitality industry. Revinate's mission is to deliver hoteliers scalable direct revenue and profits from data-driven solutions that cultivate deeper relationships with guests. Revinate’s Direct Booking Platform helps capture, convert and retain guests with strategies and services that maximize direct booking revenue. This combination maximizes the lifetime value of each guest through personalized and targeted campaigns across the guest journey. Revinate Marketing has won 1st place for Hotel CRM & Email Marketing in the HotelTechAwards five years in a row!
Are you excited about the next step in your sales career?
Revinate has an exciting opportunity for a Senior Territory Sales Manager in EMEA who would be responsible for identifying, prospecting, closing and growing mid-market hotel accounts. You will create a business plan for success for your assigned territory that includes pipeline development as well as working to grow existing accounts. You must be a hunter, allocating a majority of your time to prospecting new account opportunities.
The ideal candidate is based in Amsterdam, a self-starter, independent thinker, detail-oriented, and has a hunger for securing new business opportunities. Ideally a candidate who is able to come onsite 2-3x a week and will be able to grow & learn from working out of our EMEA HQ office! You will be apart of a our sales team that is mainly based in Amsterdam covering multiple sub-regions in EMEA.
What You’ll Do
- Sell Revinate’s product(s) to inbound and outbound accounts in the EMEA region
- Conduct a high volume of prospecting (via networking, cold calling and emails)
- Build a healthy and sustainable pipeline to meet aggressive monthly quotas
- Achieve a monthly new bookings amount
- Manage the sales cycle from start to finish, including account planning for entry into account all the way to negotiating price and later hunting for upsells
- Provide hand-off for the post-sale implementations & client success team and together build success and sales expansion over time
- Contribute to the public face of Revinate, attending industry functions, and generally promoting Revinate values
- Manage and maintain all pipeline/sales related activities within Salesforce.com
- Work as part of an ‘Integrated Account Team’ to define and deliver a premium customer experience over multiple year engagements
What You’ll Bring
- 2+ years SaaS Sales experience
- Experienced in the hospitality technology industry and has an active network of contacts that he/she can quickly and easily activate
- Demonstrable and proven track record in over-achieving monthly, quarterly and annual quota
- Knowledge of Customer Data Platforms (CDP), CRM and marketing topics and discusses them with intelligence and conviction
- Experience in successfully executing complex sales cycles with key decision makers
- Formal sales training: MEDDICC, Solution Selling, Value Selling, SPIN, Challenger Sale or similar trainingsStrong team player that also excels as a high-performing individual performer/contributor
- Thinks outside the box and not afraid to roll up their sleeves to put in the work
- Must have high ethics, integrity, and humility and desire to be part of a world-class sales organization
- Ability to sell software as a service solution offering (cloud based)
- Ability to turn solutions and Revinate offerings into the proper customer value proposition
- Strong hospitality network in Benelux and Scandinavia is a big plus
Excited?! Want to learn more? Apply Now!
Our Core Values:
One Revinate - United & Strong, on a single mission together
Built on Trust - It’s the foundation of everything we do
Expect Amazing - We think, dream & deliver big
Customer Love -- When the customer wins, we win
Make it Simpler -- Apply it to everything we do
Hungerness -- Feel it, follow it, be relentless about our success
Grounded in Gratitude - We’re glad to be here & make the most of every day
Revinate Inc. provides Equal Employment Opportunity to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity or expression, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. Revinate complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
Revinate is not open to third party solicitation or resumes for our posted FTE positions. Resumes received from third party agencies that are unsolicited will be considered complementary.
If you are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to [email protected].