Only considering candidates who are eligible to work in the USA ⚠️
Revinate is one of the largest and most innovative providers of direct revenue-generating solutions in the hospitality industry. Revinate's mission is to deliver hoteliers scalable direct revenue and profits from data-driven solutions that cultivate deeper relationships with guests. Revinate’s Direct Booking Platform helps capture, convert and retain guests with strategies and services that maximize direct booking revenue. This combination maximizes the lifetime value of each guest through personalized and targeted campaigns across the guest journey. Revinate Marketing has won 1st place for Hotel CRM & Email Marketing in the HotelTechAwards five years in a row!
Revinate has an exciting opportunity for a Senior Territory Sales Manager in North America reporting to the Senior Director of Sales who would be responsible for identifying, prospecting, closing and growing mid-market hotel accounts. You will create a business plan for success for your assigned territory that includes pipeline development as well as working to grow existing accounts. You must be a hunter, allocating a majority of your time to prospecting new account opportunities.
What You’ll Do (Responsibilities)
- Build and execute a sales plan for your assigned territory
- Generate and qualify leads
- Conduct a high volume of prospecting (via networking, cold calling and emails)
- Build a healthy and sustainable pipeline to meet aggressive monthly quotas
- Achieve a monthly new bookings amount
- Manage the sales cycle from start to finish, including account planning for entry into account all the way to negotiating price and later hunting for upsells
- Provide hand-off for the post-sale implementations & client success team and together build success and sales expansion over time
- Contribute to the public face of Revinate, attending industry functions, and generally promoting Revinate values
- Manage and maintain all pipeline/sales related activities within Salesforce.com
- Work as part of an ‘Integrated Account Team’ to define and deliver a premium customer experience over multiple year engagements
- Join a regional team that is focused on hyper-growth
What You’ll Bring (Qualifications and Competencies)
- 2-5 years Saas Sales experience
- History of overachieving quota
- Ideal candidate is experienced in the hospitality technology industry and has an active network of contacts that he/she can quickly and easily activate
- Demonstrable and proven track record in over-achieving monthly, quarterly and annual quota
- Has strong knowledge of Customer Data Platforms (CDP), CRM and marketing topics and discusses them with intelligence and conviction
- Experience in successfully executing complex sales cycles with key decision makers
- Formal sales training: MEDDICC, Solution Selling, Value Selling, SPIN, Challenger Sale or similar trainingsStrong team player that also excels as a high-performing individual performer/contributor
- Thinks outside the box and not afraid to roll up their sleeves to put in the work
- Must have high ethics, integrity, and humility and desire to be part of a world-class sales organization
- Ability to sell software as a service solution offering (cloud based)
- Ability to turn solutions and Revinate offerings into the proper customer value proposition
$120,000 - $140,000 a year
This salary range may be inclusive of several career levels at Revinate and will be narrowed during the interview process based on a number of factors, including (but not limited to) the candidate’s experience, qualifications and location.
Excited?! Want to learn more? Apply Now!
Our Core Values:
One Revinate - United & Strong, on a single mission together
Built on Trust - It’s the foundation of everything we do
Expect Amazing - We think, dream & deliver big
Customer Love -- When the customer wins, we win
Make it Simpler -- Apply it to everything we do
Hungerness -- Feel it, follow it, be relentless about our success
Grounded in Gratitude - We’re glad to be here & make the most of every day
Revinate Inc. provides Equal Employment Opportunity to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity or expression, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. Revinate complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
Revinate is not open to third party solicitation or resumes for our posted FTE positions. Resumes received from third party agencies that are unsolicited will be considered complimentary.
If you are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to [email protected].