Only considering candidates who are eligible to work in the UK ⚠️
Hello! We are a leading global independent full service social media agency. Our 260+ team members look after some of the world’s largest brands (Visa, Nissan, Dr Pepper). We pride ourselves on our ability to build strong relationships with our clients enabling us to be the voice of their brand on Social.
We believe that brand growth, trust and loyalty is driven through Genuine Human Connection and that social media presents the best opportunity for brands to engage emotionally with their audience.
We are headquartered in London and have a global footprint with subsidiaries in North America, Australia, and Spain and have an exciting opportunity for a Technical Solutions Project Manager to join our European team. ♥️
The Global Technical Solutions Team is responsible for company efficiency in processes, technology, and workflows by implementing change, designing, and delivering effective solutions that help meet our company strategies.
The team is inclusive, diverse and consists of a set of change makers, innovative thinkers and curious button pressers!
We are fully remote!
Is this you? 👊
You have experience working as a tech or IT person, and have been part of technical change implementations; specifically in the social media tool space. You will love to liaise with clients and tool providers to troubleshoot issues and develop solutions to make tools more effective.
Sound like you? We’d love to talk to you about this position!
What You’ll Do 📅
- Work with Technical Director to identify and prioritise areas for development and efficiency improvement
- Handle incoming technical support tickets for managed customers
- Collaboratively manage 3rd party tool providers and platforms
- Understand cross functional interdependencies and impacts of changes
- Coordinate fixes for non-functioning processes, internally, with tools and platforms, and with clients
- Manage account set-up, build, testing, and implementation in tools in a timely and effective manner
- Constant monitoring of opportunities to optimise client technical setups through proactive research and communication with internal teams
- Implement changes
- Perform testing and tool quality assurance to ensure technical accuracy and adequacy of project deliverables.
- Link between project teams and software development resources
- Provide accessible reporting to enable business decision making
- Provide support to project team managers and Services, training and explaining to non-technical colleagues in a clear and succinct manner when needed
- Creating documentation as needed for new and existing processes, and updating them for clarity and any changes
- Perform routine tasks
- Nurture positive dynamics between departments and teams while achieving goals
About You 👇
- Technical acumen and process oriented
- Project and Change Management
- Thrive under pressure
- Attention to detail
- Execute the “big picture” solutions
- Find smarter ways of doing things
- Troubleshooting and holistic problem-solving
- Logical thinking with creative problem-solving
- Influencer and motivator
- Collaborative and conscientious communicator
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge of emerging industry practices
- Previous experience implementing technical change projects is essential
- Previous experience working with social media platforms is essential - examples Sprinklr, Khoros, Hootsuite, Sprout Social, Brandwatch, Freshworks or similar
- Previous experience with social media tools, including certifications, is essential
Please note these benefits are for UK based employees. (Benefits will differ from Country to Country)
🏠 Remote working (with occasional travel)
🏖️ 33 days of holiday (including the bank holidays)
🎂 Birthday off
✨ Annual Occasion Day off for an important event (eg moving house, getting married)
❤️ 1 Volunteer day off
🌞 Flexible Fridays (Working half day)
👓 Eye care: Contributions towards eye tests and glasses
🏥 Enhanced sick pay: 4 weeks full pay, 4 weeks half pay
👪 Enhanced family friendly policies
😴 Career Break: After 1 year's service, can take between 4 weeks and 1 year unpaid leave.
🤗 EAP scheme and wellbeing support
🛍️ Access to our discounts website
The Hiring Process
The hiring process for this position will be made up of the following stages:
🤝 Initial Call with one of Talent Team
🧑🤝🧑 Final Interview with Technical Director and Senior Technical Solutions Manager
The Social Element Values
Work according to the company values
Do it Well 💪
Be One Team 🧑🤝🧑
Do the Right Thing ✔️
Keep Pioneering 💡
Make Them Smile 😃
The Social Element Behaviours For Success
Be focused and decisive 🔥
Be brave and inspirational 🦸
Be rigorous in our approach 🕵️
Be considered and inclusive 🤗
Be loud and proud 🔊
Our Diversity, Equality & Inclusion Commitment
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer. Our recruitment process is fair, transparent and based on merit, skill and experience related to the role. We welcome applications from diverse and under-represented groups regardless of their background.
We value having divergent thinkers who bring various experiences and viewpoints to the table at The Social Element. We strongly encourage members of underrepresented groups to apply.
We are also able to make reasonable adjustments throughout the full recruitment process so we invite you to identify any additional support that you may require to ensure you are supported throughout the full process.
We know the confidence gap and imposter syndrome can get in the way of meeting spectacular candidates, so even if you feel you don’t fulfil all the requirements, we encourage you to still apply — we’d love to hear from you! 🙂