Technical SEO Specialist
At Modo25 we all work a 4 day week, with a 3 day weekend – every weekend. We pay all our team members a competitive above market rate full-time salary and we are all paid London salary levels, whether we work in Leeds or from home!
Posted 7 months ago
We’re looking for an ambitious Technical SEO Specialist to join our rapidly expanding team.
As a Technical SEO Specialist, you will be working to support our Account Manager and Associate Director to plan and implement technical SEO recommendations for our wide range of clients. You will also be expected to guide, and mentor more junior members of the team where needed.
You will be proficient with industry-standard tools including but not limited to Semrush, Google Analytics and Google Search Console. You should also be able to conduct technical SEO audits in full and report back your findings to both your team and our clients. Day-to-day, you won’t just be delivering the work. As a Technical SEO Specialist, we are also counting on you being able to work with our client’s development and web teams to guide the implementation of your recommendations.
Modo25 areinhousing specialists which means we help to train and support our clients so they can ultimately own their marketing success. Therefore, you should be a confident public speaker who is able to contribute to client pitches, training sessions and regular reporting calls.
What we’re looking for
- 2+ years experience in SEO roles
- Extensive knowledge of core technical SEO disciplines
- Ability to carry out and present technical SEO audits
- Experience managing website migrations
- Fluent in core technical SEO technologies
- Experience leading client communication, presenting and hosting calls/meetings
Improvement and growth are the cornerstones of Modo25.So, the ideal candidate will be:
- A confident team player
- A proactive and ambitious self-starter
- Highly motivated to run their own team
- Hands-on wherever necessary
- Always keen to learn more
- Eager to become an expert in an ever-changing industry