ScraperAPI is growing and it’s time to find a reliable, knowledgeable, autonomous and technical Product Manager. You will be in charge of leading the team, making sure that the product has the fuel it needs to keep growing and it does so in a sustainable and organic way.
ScraperAPI is an enterprise scale web scraping tool that handles proxies, browsers, and CAPTCHAs, so you can get the HTML from any web page with a simple API call. ScraperAPI is part of Saas.group LLC which was founded in 2017 with a simple goal in mind: to help small companies reach their full potential. We looked at what made private equity firms and other common routes so maddening, and worked backward, simplifying every step.
- Take part in the mission, vision and roadmap definition of the entire product together with the General Manager and the Board of Directors.
- Break down the roadmap to actionable items together with the Development Owner.
- Define and keep track of product metrics and of course, provide suggestions to improve them.
- Define and coordinate the product UI/UX changes together with the Head of Customer Success and the UI/UX team.
- Conduct market research and competitor analysis regularly and stay up to date with current market trends and risks in the scraping and programmatic data collection world
- Develop a good relationship with other Product Owners within SaaS.group to establish and drive common standards across the brands
- 4+ years of experience as a product owner/manager with a highly technical product
- Strong customer focus
- Entrepreneurial thinking
- Basic understanding of APIs and programmatic data collection
- Solid English communication skills
What we offer
- Ultimate flexibility: We’re 100% remote. You can work from wherever you like, whenever you like. European time zone preferred.
- Freedom and autonomy: We’re a high-trust team, and you’ll be given lots of independence to solve problems in your own way — with plenty of help from the team when you need it.
- Minimum bureaucracy: We don’t like to get bogged down with meetings and red tape. We like to be efficient and keep momentum steady & sustainable.
- Small & friendly team: We help each other out, have fun, and joke around.
- Unlimited paid time off: We want you to recharge your batteries when needed