Only considering candidates who are eligible to work in the USA ⚠️
Who We Are
At GoLinks, we create products and experiences that make work easier for individuals and teams. We believe that the knowledge people use every day to build products, collaborate with team members, and help customers should be readily accessible. We’re on a mission to connect employees with the information they need to be productive and successful at any place, at any time. Our remote-first startup thrives as a nimble and scrappy team and we are moving fast! We’re excited to bring on new team members who are inclusive, possess a growth mindset, and excel at what they do.
About the role
We have an exciting opportunity for a Technical Product Manager to join our team. In this role, you’ll have significant influence in shaping the strategy and growth of our suite of products. Your focus will be on crafting our product roadmap, mastering product implementation, and working closely with our leadership team to ensure customer satisfaction. Serving as the bridge between our cross-functional teams - which includes Engineering, Design, and other key stakeholders - you will identify potential risks and opportunities to further our business objectives.
What you’ll do
- Define, drive, and oversee our product roadmap and sprints, from inception, to development and launch.
- Work closely with key stakeholders to define requirements, align expectations, and prioritize features, tasks, and product issues while working within tight deadlines
- Work closely with Engineering to ensure the product is built to spec and delivered on time.
- Collaborate with Design to ensure a superior user experience in our products
- Understand and represent the needs of our end users, collecting user feedback and turning them into useful product requirements
- Conduct market analysis to identify new opportunities for growth and innovation.
- Tracking and reporting on the product's roadmap, and adjusting the backlog based on business and customer impact.
Who you are
- 3+ years experience in Technical Product Management. You have proven experience as a TPM collaborating closely with technical teams and stakeholders. You also understand user experience design and its role in product development.
- Strong communication skills. You have the ability to clearly communicate technical concepts to technical and non-technical audiences to drive decisions.
- Time management and prioritization. You have had experience finding successes and gaps within products/businesses, managing sprints, and successfully meeting deadlines.
- Strong problem solving skills. You have the ability to identify issues quickly and accurately, while also effectively implementing solutions. You can think outside the box.
- Experience with Engineering tools & processes. You have experience in software development related tools and methodologies, such as Jira, Scrum or Agile.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent experience. You have a degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or Business, or equivalent work experience.
We’re extra excited if…
- Have a B2B startup or entrepreneur experience
- Have experience building SaaS web-based applicationsfor clients
The annual base salary range for this role is $115,000 - $137,000 USD. Actual salary will vary depending on various factors which include, but are not limited to, a candidate’s skills, qualifications, and experience. As a remote-first company, we take a geographically-neutral approach to compensation and set our US range based on job function and level, regardless of location. GoLinks’ total compensation package for full-time employees include equity, and extensive benefits and perks as listed below.
Our benefits and perks
- Top-tier Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits, including FSA
- Life Insurance, AD&D, STD and LTD benefits
- EAP & monthly wellness stipend for your physical and mental health
- 401(k) retirement plan to save for your future
- Unlimited PTO and Paid Holidays for your rest and relaxation
- New hire and monthly WFH office stipend to cultivate a better work environment
- All-expenses paid company off-sites and free lunch bi-weekly at Company meetings
- Learning & Development benefits for continuous learning
- MacBook Pro or equivalent laptop for your productivity
- Flexible WFH schedule to manage your personal obligations
- Flexible remote work environment: coffee shop, beach, or anywhere in between