Only considering candidates who are eligible to work in the USA ⚠️
Revinate is one of the largest and most innovative providers of direct revenue-generating solutions in the hospitality industry. Revinate's mission is to deliver hoteliers scalable direct revenue and profits from data-driven solutions that cultivate deeper relationships with guests. Revinate’s Direct Booking Platform helps capture, convert and retain guests with strategies and services that maximize direct booking revenue. This combination maximizes the lifetime value of each guest through personalized and targeted campaigns across the guest journey. Revinate Marketing has won 1st place for Hotel CRM & Email Marketing in the HotelTechAwards five years in a row!
The Technical Customer Support Specialist will be a crucial point of contact for our clients in resolving technical support-related inquiries across Revinate’s entire product suite with our external customers. This role has a high level of interaction with customers. It will troubleshoot in-depth technical problems, serving as a key reporter of bugs and feedback to the Product and Development teams.
The Technical Customer Support Specialist should always strive to think outside the box on ways to disseminate information to our global team, troubleshoot complex issues, and improve the overall customer experience.
The ideal candidate will find solutions to improve internal processes and reduce ticket volume with a growing customer base. Given the dynamic nature of the hospitality world and the new technology, you will embrace change, be a self-starter, a highly effective multi-tasker and go above and beyond the call of duty to drive results for our customers.
The Technical Customer Support Specialist sits within the Customer Operations Organization and reports to the Manager - Customer Support.
What You'll Do
- Own technical customer issues from initial report to resolution, communicating with customers regularly regarding issue status as well as internal stakeholders
- Extensively research and document technical customer issues and clearly communicate to the larger organization.
- Collaborate with global Customer Success team members to properly manage customer inquiries and escalate when appropriate.
- Serve as liaison between Engineering, Product, and Customer Success teams, updating colleagues on technical glitches, workarounds, diagnoses, and resolved issues.
What You'll Bring
- 2-3 years of work experience delivering technical (tier 2 or higher) customer support at a SaaS companyMust have strong communication skills (verbal & written)
- Strong technical knowledge (i.e. inconsistent email rendering, checking PMS logs, querying data logs for research purposes)
- Experience using a ticketing or bug tracking system, such as JIRA, Zendesk, and Salesforce, and strong documentation skills within these platforms
- Email marketing experience is a strong plus; knowledge of HTML is nice to haveStrong knowledge of troubleshooting web-related issues (i.e., changing browser settings, how to clear cache, etc.) with all browsers and operating systems as well as expertise working in Excel; SQL is a plus
- Experience with email service providers such as Mailchimp, GMS, Digital Alchemy, Exact Target, Serenata, Cendyn, etc
- Experience in property management systems (PMS) such as Micros Opera, Maestro, Protel, Fidelio, PowerPro, etc Ability to learn and articulate software-related and technical concepts in a way that is understandable to non tech savvy users
- Must have a passion for being part of a hard-working, winning team
People Describe You As:
- Customer service focused
- Ability to think outside the boxTech savvy
- Able to optimize time and prioritize tasks
$44,000 - $62,000 a year
This salary range may be inclusive of several career levels at Revinate and will be narrowed during the interview process based on a number of factors, including (but not limited to) the candidate’s experience, qualifications and location.
Excited?! Want to learn more? Apply Now!
Our Core Values:
One Revinate - United & Strong, on a single mission together
Built on Trust - It’s the foundation of everything we do
Expect Amazing - We think, dream & deliver big
Customer Love -- When the customer wins, we win
Make it Simpler -- Apply it to everything we do
Hungerness -- Feel it, follow it, be relentless about our success
Grounded in Gratitude - We’re glad to be here & make the most of every day
Revinate Inc. provides Equal Employment Opportunity to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity or expression, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. Revinate complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
Revinate is not open to third party solicitation or resumes for our posted FTE positions. Resumes received from third party agencies that are unsolicited will be considered complimentary.
If you are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to [email protected].