In March 2022 we have started our 6-month trial of the four-day workweek. All salaries and benefits remain the same, with fridays off.
Posted 8 months ago
PAC-MAN to Tekken, Tamagotchi to Dark Souls, we are a games company steeped in history and BANDAI NAMCO Mobile is the exciting new pillar of the BANDAI NAMCO Group’s mobile strategy, to grow from the #5 global mobile publisher to #1!
We offer a truly flat structure, full role autonomy and the creative freedom of a start- up, whilst still having the legacy, resources and stability of BANDAI NAMCO, a global gaming powerhouse. Our goal in Barcelona is to enrich BANDAI NAMCO's list of successful IPs by creating original and innovative mobile games.
Our Games Team
Everybody in our development team is first and foremost, a Game Maker and you will be no different. You will be working in small teams to rapidly design, prototype, and iterate game ideas from yourself and the team, so although a master of your own discipline, you will still have a huge voice when it comes to concepting and designing Games at BANDAI NAMCO Mobile. Due to this, it is imperative that you can bring a deep understanding of the Mobile F2P Gaming Market.
Although an experienced voice when it comes to Video Games, you understand that there is always more to learn from both your peers and from the community. You are flexible and open to change within a team environment and a firm believer that world-class games begin with a world-class team. You understand that processes are not written in stone to be followed regardless, that everything can always be changed and improved, and that change can bring innovation.
We are seeking a skilled Technical Artist with experience in Mobile F2P, to collaborate with our Art, Development, and Design teams to develop tools and processes for our Art pipelines.
As the first Technical Artist at BANDAI NAMCO Mobile, you will be responsible for defining, implementing, and maintaining our content creation pipeline, ensuring efficient asset integration in Unity and optimal game performance. Working with our team, you will be creating tools, automating workflows, and providing best practices across Art and Development to deliver genre-defining new Mobile F2P Titles.
- 6+ years of experience in a Technical Art role and 2+ titles released
- Broad experience in all phases of 3D game production
- Strong knowledge of the 3D content creation pipeline
- Experience defining and maintaining a content creation pipeline for live mobile games
- Experience creating tools for Maya, 3ds Max, Blender, or similar packages
- Experience creating and working with shaders
- Experience working with Unity
- Experience in optimizing 3D and 2D assets for high-end game performance
- Experience in graphics profiling and optimization tools(e.g. Unity Profiler)