The Form3 Talent team is integral to the organisations continued rapid growth. Central to the Form3 expansion strategy and tasked with driving recruitment across the business, the team consists of highly experienced recruiters and coordinators, aligned to individual teams/specialisms.
This role provides an exciting opportunity to work alongside a passionate Talent Team, whilst Form3 goes through a significant expansion.
Form3 has a fully remote engineering team, currently spanning across 20+ countries and we’re looking for a hands-on Talent Partner who is able to help us build out our International engineering team. Your day-to-day responsibilities will include:
- Proactively resource Senior Engineers using an array of recruitment tools, with a particular focus on LinkedIn
- Conduct screening calls with software engineering candidates to assess their background and skills, as well as deliver a great pitch on Form3 and our Engineering team
- Take ownership of software engineering candidates sourced, from initial screening call through to offer
- Place an emphasis on candidate experience, ensuring all candidates leave our recruitment process with a positive impression of Form3
This role will be 100% remote working.
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
We're looking for a talented and hard-working Technical Recruiter, who loves a challenge and feels confident representing Form3 to candidates. Ideally, we are looking for someone who has 3+ years’ experience in a Technical Recruiter/Talent Acquisition role. That being said, if you can show experience in the below areas, we would be happy to consider your application:
- Experience recruitment Software Engineers, either in-house or externally (agency)
- Experience in engaging a diverse talent pool through different sourcing tools, with LinkedIn being a heavy focus
- Exceptional communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Strong people skills, with the ability to communicate effectively at all levels
- Technology-minded with an interest in working for a growing FinTech
- 30 days annual leave plus Bank Holidays
- Remote friendly environment
- Remote working equipment allowance
- Health and wellness allowance
- Flexible working arrangements
- Learning days, Udemy and educational reimbursements
- Full details are available on our careers page
Form3 appreciates that we all lead different and often really busy lives. We work remotely 100% of the time and many of us work part time. If you’re interested in hearing what different flexible working arrangements may be available, we’d love to chat.
We are an award-winning cloud-native payment technology provider for financially regulated institutions. Launched in 2016, we've doubled in size year on year as we continue to redefine what a truly instant payment experience means.We celebrate diversity, promote entrepreneurialism and are committed to giving everyone a say in shaping our business. Here you will grow as a person and accomplish incredible things. A career at Form3 is empowering, inspiring and fun. Join us and help shape the future of payments.
At Form3 we embrace equal opportunity and are committed to building a diverse team of exceptional individuals. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status and it is our strong belief that the more inclusive we are as a business, the better our work will be.
For more information regarding how we process your data, please read our Recruitment Data Policy.