Only considering candidates who are eligible to work in the USA ⚠️
Revinate is one of the largest and most innovative providers of direct revenue-generating solutions in the hospitality industry. Revinate's mission is to deliver hoteliers scalable direct revenue and profits from data-driven solutions that cultivate deeper relationships with guests. Revinate’s Direct Booking Platform helps capture, convert and retain guests with strategies and services that maximize direct booking revenue. This combination maximizes the lifetime value of each guest through personalized and targeted campaigns across the guest journey. Revinate Marketing has won 1st place for Hotel CRM & Email Marketing in the HotelTechAwards five years in a row!
- Maintain essential IT operations, including operating systems, security tools, applications, email systems, laptops, desktops, software, and hardware
- Own projects, solutions, and key responsibilities within a larger business initiative
- Handle business-critical IT tasks and systems that provide commercial advantage in a global marketplace
- Enable faster and smarter business processes and implement analytics for meaningful insights
- Nurture dependable IT infrastructure that’s always up and running
- Partner with internal and external partners to communicate project status, activities, and achievements
- Develop and maintain knowledge and documentation of client technology infrastructure
What You'll Do
- Perform systems administration tasks, including user/group administration, security permissions, group policies, virtual and physical desktop/laptop updates, research event log warnings and errors, and resource monitoring, ensuring system architecture components work together seamlessly
- Monitor system health using pre-existing management tools and respond to hardware issues as they arise; help build, test, and maintain new solutions as needed
- Maintain internal infrastructure requirements including, laptop and desktop computers, phones, security updatesInteract with the help desk and other teams to assist in troubleshooting, identify root cause, and provide technical support when needed
- Perform routine/scheduled audits of the systems, including all backups
- Tests, installs and maintains newest software and hardware drivers, patches and updates.
- Recommend automation to create efficiencies and eliminate repeat issues.
- Occasional nights and weekends as needed to perform off-hours maintenance or projects.
What You'll Bring
- This candidate must have extensive administrative experience in Manage Engine or comparable Windows OS management technologies and endpoint encryption.
- The preferred candidate will also have virtual machines, Google Workspace, Slack, Zoom, Apple endpoint management technologies like Kandji or Jamf, Active Directory, GPOs, SSO and Microsoft O365.
- Windows Image builds, and Virtual Desktop environment management experience is a plus.
- IT systems admin and trouble-shooting: 5 years (Preferred)
- Client/ vendor interfacing: 3 years (Preferred)
- Must possess diagnostic, and problem-solving skills along with the ability to resolve hardware and software issues.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent training and experience.
- Excellent personal relation and organizational skills and communication skills.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks concurrently, prioritizing them appropriately.
- Provide excellent customer service during customer interactions.
$80,000 - $100,000 a year
This salary range may be inclusive of several career levels at Revinate and will be narrowed during the interview process based on a number of factors, including (but not limited to) the candidate’s experience, qualifications and location.
Excited?! Want to learn more? Apply Now!
Our Core Values:
One Revinate - United & Strong, on a single mission together
Built on Trust - It’s the foundation of everything we do
Expect Amazing - We think, dream & deliver big
Customer Love -- When the customer wins, we win
Make it Simpler -- Apply it to everything we do
Hungerness -- Feel it, follow it, be relentless about our success
Grounded in Gratitude - We’re glad to be here & make the most of every day
Revinate Inc. provides Equal Employment Opportunity to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity or expression, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. Revinate complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
Revinate is not open to third party solicitation or resumes for our posted FTE positions. Resumes received from third party agencies that are unsolicited will be considered complimentary.
If you are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to [email protected].