Heard of composable banking? The concept originated here at Mambu. We've been champions of composable for over a decade. Mambu is the only true SaaS cloud core banking platform. Our unique and sustainable composable approach means that independent engines, systems and connectors can be assembled in any configuration to meet business requirements and the ever-changing demands of your customers. Over 280 banks, lenders, fintechs, and even retailers in 65 countries turn to us to help them build modern digital financial products faster, securely and cost-effectively. Ready to become a Mambuvian? Check our Jobs tab.
Only considering candidates who are eligible to work in Lithuania ⚠️
In the last 10 years, Mambu has been revolutionising banking - making it more accessible, more straightforward and more inclusive for everyone. With fresh funding secured and a near €5 billion valuation we have huge ambitions for ourselves and the whole banking sector.
We bring this same sense of innovation and aspiration to how we support our people. We pioneered the 4 day summer work week, have announced the provision of equity for all and launched Our Mambu Deal to capture how we work with each other and what we offer all Mambuvians.
These are just the beginning. We’ll continue to look for ways to make Mambu an even better place to work.
We’re not here to play it safe.
We’re here to change the world.
What you’ll do
- Provide first line support for Mambu applications and services in Salesforce
- Manage & triage incoming requests and assign it to the relevant support team
- Ensure all support tickets are responded within the agreed service level timeframe
- Solve technical issues reported by our customer. Perform basic technical triage using tools such as Grafana, Loggly and MS SQL.
- Manage resolution, internal and external communication for major incidents (P1 & P2)
- Drive product reliability improvement efforts across Mambu
- Continuously build and evolve technical knowledge base and process improvements
- Be an ambassador of Support culture and mindset in Mambu
- Work collaboratively with support teams across regions:
- Participate in case handover & triage calls.
- Manage case handover between regions.
- Researching, recommending and implementing new tools for improving our existing processes
What you’ll bring
Your experience includes:
- Profound experience working in the financial sector or similarly regulated environment in L1/L2 Support (Technical or Application) for more than 2 years;
- Experience with application monitoring, Log analysis, working with analytical dashboards, monitoring tools; running SQL queries, Salesforce, Jira or similar ITSM or customer support software,
- Background in Enterprise software support/Corporate;
- Language: English
- Basic Cloud knowledge, basis SaaS understanding
- Experience in coordinating with other business functions to ensure customer excellence
- Basic knowledge of Incident, Problem, Change & Release management.
- Operational experience working with SLAs
- Ability to work in shifts.
- Exceptional written and verbal English communication skills for documentation and customer support duties, should be comfortable communicating complex concepts;
- Hands-on approach to problem solving individually and together with the team;
- Strong communication, organisational and problem solving skills.
- Ability to work flexible shifts, including weekends.
Your colleagues would say:
- You can work in a team but also independently, handle conflict resolution and time management while focusing on problem solving.
- You are an excellent communicator in English.
- You are not satisfied with what’s already available and have the ambition to revise and improve things in the name of progress.
Mambu’s future We are a diverse group of Mambuvians, and we are growing fast. Our eyes are on the future, and we believe we can use our technology and our talent to deliver banking experiences for billions that are also sustainable and inclusive and accessible. Your future We’re also focused on delivering a fantastic working experience for all Mambuvians. We pioneered the 4 day working week between June - August many years ago, and continue to innovate around how work should feel and how it should get done. Our Mambu Deal is how we articulate this relationship of support and dedication which drives us all forward.
**The base salary for this position is €3.000 gross (before taxes) monthly. This is a full-time equivalent target rate for Lithuania only. Actual rate offered will vary depending on the nature of the role and the breadth of skills and expertise the candidate brings to the role relative to existing Mambuvians.
For the rest of the locations where we advertise this role, the starting salary will be discussed during the recruitment process.**
To stay on top of the latest Fintech trends and our success stories, please follow us on LinkedIn.