Only considering candidates who are eligible to work in the UK ⚠️
Supply Chain Management Lecturer
£70 per hour + £11.00 per assignment marked
REED Further Education branch are working EXCLUSIVELY with a Professional Academy in a University based in the Republic of Ireland. First launched in 2020, the academy is looking to recruit part-time, temporary Lecturers in a broad range of subjects to strengthen and grow its portfolio of courses offered and therefore seeking subject matter experts with experience in training.
Teaching remotely via a now, well-known online platform, you will be training working professionals looking to upskill, validate and consolidate their skills or explore new areas in a variety of subjects. The courses are generally around 30-36 hours, delivered on evenings Monday - Thursday. Each lesson lasts 3 hours. Although not accredited at present, the courses are offered at a level that is equivalent to a Level 6 in the National Framework of Qualifications. Each course is carefully developed by an internal team with the delivery being quality assured to ensure standards are met.
- Understanding The Supply Chain & Course Introduction
- Supply Chain Performance: Achieving Strategic Fit & Scope
- Supply Chain Drivers & Metrics
- Designing Distribution Networks
- Network Design In The Supply Chain
- Designing Global Supply Chain Networks
- Aggregate Planning In A Supply Chain
- Sales & Operations Planning In A Supply Chain
- Coordination In A Supply Chain
- Transportation In A Supply Chain
- Sourcing Decisions In A Supply Chain
- Sustainability & The Supply Chain
WHAT CRITERIA DO YOU NEED TO MEET TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS ROLE?
- Substantial and demonstrable experience in training, in a comparable context or institution.
- At least four years of experience in their field of expertise. In calculating these four years, it is acceptable to count two years of experience delivering training in the subject.
- Previous experience and track record of delivering high-quality, relevant and engaging professional training.
- Ability to follow set standards, course guidelines and syllabi.
- Experience assessing students and grading tasks set.
- Willingness to carry out course admin, monitor and update attendance, deal with student queries, upload information to systems.
- Previous experience of teaching online, having made learning interactive by creating videos, PowerPoints etc.
- Access to your own IT equipment.
BENEFITS OF WORKING WITH REED EDUCATION:
When you work with Reed Education, you will have access to a range of expertise and advice as well as benefits. We can provide you with:
- Competitive pay rates
- Access to a personal consultant who is an expert in Further Education recruitment
- The ability to sign up to our Reed rewards, discount and pension schemes
- Access to a huge range of teaching opportunities through our network of branches across England.
If this sounds like a role that you'd be interested in, please click 'apply' and we will soon get in touch for a chat!