Bolt is on a mission to democratize commerce. Since our founding, we’ve relentlessly focused on creating a world class buying experience that’s available for all online businesses – not just the giants of retail. Through CheckoutOS and our growing network of tens of millions of shoppers ready for one-click-checkout at the point of inspiration, Bolt is leveling the playing field for retailers and making shopping easy, trusted, and secure for consumers.
The fact that we're revolutionizing ecommerce is only half of the equation – we’re also transforming the way we work. At Bolt, we’re committed to working Consciously, and believe in balancing execution with humanity. Our team is driven by the great technical challenges in our path, and by the thrill of creating a new standard for work. Come join us on the adventure today!
- Manage our most complex accounts at Bolt, developing and executing custom account plans and strategies to retain the merchant and set the stage for expansion
- Be a thought leader for your customers, proactively raising solutions and concerns before it becomes an escalation
- Partner with internal teams (implementation, support, product, engineering, sales) to manage the overall success of the merchant
- Influence internal and external cross-functional stakeholders, including executives, to achieve win-win solutions for Bolt and your merchants
- Partner with the Strategic Account Manager to identify growth opportunities
- Standard Customer Success responsibilities including conducting business reviews, monitoring merchant health, managing escalations, and achieving KPIs
- Help define and build the strategic enterprise playbook
- Problem solve issues for your portfolio, whether that requires bringing in an SME or developing a workaround to find win-win solutions
- Mentor junior members on the Customer Success team
- At least 8+ years of relevant experience in customer success, account management, or sales
- Prior experience managing complex, strategic relationships with high visibility
- Comfort with technical concepts, including metrics, A/B testing, and technical backend architecture and integrations
- Ownership mentality; ability to manage projects end to end with little oversight
- Excellent communication skills - ability to tell stories with data and present to a non-technical audience
- Experience in eCommerce or FinTech is a plus
- Comprehensive health coverage: Medical, dental and vision
- Remote-first workplace
- 4 day work weeks
- Time away: Flexible PTO, paid holidays + floating holidays and your birthday off
- Equity Early Exercise Program
- Paid parental leave
- Phone, Utilities, and Wellness stipends
- Competitive Pay
- Retirement plans
- Virtual and in-person team & company events
In addition to our core values, Bolt is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. On our mission to democratize commerce, the Bolt platform levels the playing field for everyone. As a company, we are committed to designing products, building a culture, and supporting a team that reflects the diverse population we serve (that is, everyone).
To ensure the health and safety of all Bolters and our prospective candidates, we have instituted a virtual interview and onboarding experience.